April 2018

I wonder if they are sending TOLs in the order of how you were picked. People higher in the order that I know already have their TOLs. Just guessing on how it works though. I believe the list on NATCA website is the order people were picked in (again, assumption).
Each regional office is responsible for the distribution of their TOLs. The list on the NATCA site is in the order of selection.

Each regional office is responsible for the distribution of their TOLs. The list on the NATCA site is in the order of selection.

Ya, after giving the list another look, and realizing the ZMA controller got his paperwork already I deleted that post, knowing I was most likely wrong at that point.

Is the by chance the one they'll use in June?
No. But I'd expect June to look very similar unless they implement the 2015 training data. That will increase the accuracy of the PPT and will definitely cause a shakeup.
And yeah someone should start a June thread

I feel like they only updated the gains and losses not the priority part, but i could be wrong. Maybe they are trying to keep the list the same to stop the flood of paperwork till after the deadline.

Do you know how long it was after your TOL that your manager got the call from the receiving manager to negotiate your release?
I signed my TOL on the 20th. Been waiting on the managers to neogtiate a date. Was done on the 27th. HR told me to expect FOL tomorrow morning.

Back
Top Bottom