April 2018

ZKC in general seems to have a lot of people born and raised In the area who could never imagine living anywhere other than here. You get a lot of confused looks and people ask questions like “If you didn’t want to work here why did you choose KC when you got hired?”. A lot of the people here don’t understand that those of us that were hired in the last 5 years got ZKC forced on us and have no connection to the area. And then they are stunned when we decide to leave. When you say you would like to do a swap or an ERR you don’t get much if any help from the union. In my case I consulted a rep and was told “everything you need is spelled out in the slate book” and that’s the extent of the help I got from them. In the end my FLM and another employee who had been through the process actually helped me figure out all the paperwork.

At some point some one has to draw the line, this far and no further. No one in the facility will run against him? Luckily you had decent people to help you.

Anybody understand why a whole bunch of facilities listed as "0" eligible to pick up then picked up someone or multiple people? From a list of just 10 facilities I looked up and am interested in (level 8 and 9 towers), only 1 was eligible to pick up one person. Yet that facility picked up 3, two others picked up 2, and a fourth picked up 1. I'm guessing these would either be academy pick-ups, NEST, hardships, or those with Facility preference, but are those ALL scenarios where the "eligible to pick-up" can be discounted? And are those all scenarios counted on these sheets? Or is there something I'm missing?

Thanks.

Anybody understand why a whole bunch of facilities listed as "0" eligible to pick up then picked up someone or multiple people? From a list of just 10 facilities I looked up and am interested in (level 8 and 9 towers), only 1 was eligible to pick up one person. Yet that facility picked up 3, two others picked up 2, and a fourth picked up 1. I'm guessing these would either be academy pick-ups, NEST, hardships, or those with Facility preference, but are those ALL scenarios where the "eligible to pick-up" can be discounted? And are those all scenarios counted on these sheets? Or is there something I'm missing?

Thanks.
NCEPT - Current Rules

Thanks.
It's in the resources on this site. <10s can select up to 100% in round 2. The gains listed on the priority are only 1st round up to natl avg.
#BrokenRecord

Which facilities specifically? Lvl 9s and below can select up to 100% staffing after the first "round". I.e. there is a second round where they go BACK thru the list, in the same order, and assuming there are still 9s and below facilities that still have eligible ERRs left that can be selected still, they will allow those 9s and velow facilities to select up to 100% stsffing, where as the first round, facilities can only select up to natl avg.

Thanks for the data points. That's probably what happened then. Thanks for playing the broken record for me ;-)
BWI Eligible 1, Pickup 3
IAD Eligible 0, Pickup 1
PDX Eligible 0, Pickup 2
LGB Eligible 0, Pickup 2

Where do we find specific info on Facility Staffing %? Or can we even?

Thanks for the data points. That's probably what happened then. Thanks for playing the broken record for me ;-)
BWI Eligible 1, Pickup 3
IAD Eligible 0, Pickup 1
PDX Eligible 0, Pickup 2
LGB Eligible 0, Pickup 2

Where do we find specific info on Facility Staffing %? Or can we even?
Round and round it goes.
Also in the resources tab.
PPT.

Just received a call from HR with a TOL. Of course I accepted. She then sent an email with the official TOL which I had to accept and then fax or email back to her. Seems like now I'm just waiting for my previous facility to send them the medical and security clearances.

Just received a call from HR with a TOL. Of course I accepted. She then sent an email with the official TOL which I had to accept and then fax or email back to her. Seems like now I'm just waiting for my previous facility to send them the medical and security clearances.

That's exciting. HR is on the ball... Hope to get mine soon as well. My manager put a deviation in, something I'm not opposed to, will this take longer for the TOL to be issued?

Yea my facility has put a deviation in on me as well. I don't think it affects how long it takes to get our TOL. It will probably affect how long it takes to get our FOL I'm sure.

Did your TOL reflect your deviation date? Or was it at your max 3 months? Only asking for pure curiosity. Wondering how many deviations they accept.

You can check out the "Deviation List" forum on here. They don't approve any of the CPC-IT deviation requests. My TOL just says,

Starting date: has not yet been determined

which region are you heading to?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom