ATSA Compilation

Quick question about the 2 planes and eye test. On the prep it is timed and you get about 3 seconds to answer the problem. Is this the same on the ATSA as well? Just wondering so I can get my speed up with it.

I would say it was a tick faster on the ATSA

Quick question about the 2 planes and eye test. On the prep it is timed and you get about 3 seconds to answer the problem. Is this the same on the ATSA as well? Just wondering so I can get my speed up with it.

It varies but yes the harder ones you have very little time to answer.

You can customize settings to make any of the sections more difficult or faster in the app.

How did everyone do on the testprep collision section? I know this is probably the most important section and im doing it on difficult but i cant get above the 70s.

I linger between 70s-80 for the most part. I seem to do better on the hardest difficulty, as opposed to the medium, or slower settings. I feel like everything else on the test prep is pretty simple. After reading so many different forum posts between here, stuck mic, and reddit some people have a ton of collisions and still get in, and some have very few and do not get a TOL. I take my test Nov 5. Super excited to give it a shot!

Just go in confident and do you best, quick, and correct work. You’ll never know your score. It’s all weighted relative to how everyone else does that year anyway, and a top score percentage, which will never be revealed, are chosen from who passes. I’d try to start not worrying about scores or numbers now because it’s only going to get worse the farther along in the process you go.

I linger between 70s-80 for the most part. I seem to do better on the hardest difficulty, as opposed to the medium, or slower settings. I feel like everything else on the test prep is pretty simple. After reading so many different forum posts between here, stuck mic, and reddit some people have a ton of collisions and still get in, and some have very few and do not get a TOL. I take my test Nov 5. Super excited to give it a shot!
Okay so we are very similar! Yeah i know its wonky but its SO nice to talk to other people that have either been through it or are going through it now! I test on oct. 25th. Im also using the hardest setting for all sections and am easily scoring 95 or higher on the other 3. Wonder if theres any test prep for the logical questions anywhere.

Just go in there and do yall best and goodluck. There's a reason they allow OTS. You can take an IQ test a million times and your score will relatively be the same everytime, same with the atsa u can practice forever but Einstein is always gonna beat forest gump.

Okay so we are very similar! Yeah i know its wonky but its SO nice to talk to other people that have either been through it or are going through it now! I test on oct. 25th. Im also using the hardest setting for all sections and am easily scoring 95 or higher on the other 3. Wonder if theres any test prep for the logical questions anywhere.

Some people were talking about studying the LSAT for that type of stuff, but I am not fully convinced it would help all that much. Good luck on your test!

Just go in there and do yall best and goodluck. There's a reason they allow OTS. You can take an IQ test a million times and your score will relatively be the same everytime, same with the atsa u can practice forever but Einstein is always gonna beat forest gump.

Thank you. This gave me quite the laugh.

On the radar sim, what can someone recommend, as far as removing the targets. The faster the better, or wait til the last second?

I’m just wondering how often does everyone with the Prep practice it?
Same order as the real test.

Back
Top Bottom