ATSA Compilation

What's the latest you have or have heard of people taking the ATSA for this current bid? Trying to get an idea on when results will be

What's the latest you have or have heard of people taking the ATSA for this current bid? Trying to get an idea on when results will be

It was around a month or so for us last year. If you get “Referred” status on your USAjobs page, you passed. Then it took around another 2 months for TOLs to start heading out.

When I scheduled through PSI the date ranges were from October 2nd(the date I received the ATSA email) through November 30th. Someone else in the bid thread also said November 30th was the latest they could schedule at their test site. For what it's worth I looked at multiple sites since I was going to be traveling a lot and all sites had dates well into November so I think November 30th is a decent date to go by.

When I scheduled through PSI the date ranges were from October 2nd(the date I received the ATSA email) through November 30th. Someone else in the bid thread also said November 30th was the latest they could schedule at their test site. For what it's worth I looked at multiple sites since I was going to be traveling a lot and all sites had dates well into November so I think November 30th is a decent date to go by.
So we’ll probably be TOL’ed in December? I’m just patiently waiting for a refer or deny next month at least. My nerves are all over the place maybe this is a good ATC test the FAA is implementing lol.

If the last test date is November 30th you likely won't hear anything until the new year. A lot of people take time off in December for the holidays. It's possible that your status will change to referred or bit referred but I wouldn't count on TOLs before 2019.

How much time do they give you to answer for each of the spatial recognition problems?

Common complaint I've seen was how fast-paced the section was. Though I guess if they gave too much time nearly everyone would be able to ace it.

Thank you!

One more question: For the memory/variable test, do the answers still remain under 4?

Just making sure they haven't changed anything (or the test-taker was just really lucky).

Thank you!

One more question: For the memory/variable test, do the answers still remain under 4?

Just making sure they haven't changed anything (or the test-taker was just really lucky).
4 and under yes. btw while youre at it, can you count how many parts you did in the differences section. i have a feeling that they also test you on how fast you can do it as well. i did around 5 parts of that while many others did more (maybe because they did it faster?). can you also read the directions in that section to see if they say its timed? thanks!

4 and under yes. btw while youre at it, can you count how many parts you did in the differences section. i have a feeling that they also test you on how fast you can do it as well. i did around 5 parts of that while many others did more (maybe because they did it faster?). can you also read the directions in that section to see if they say its timed? thanks!

Sure thing

I took the test today and had to do 8. I was under the impression I had to do more than 5 because I kept answering some of them wrong.

Back
Top Bottom