August (Q4) 2022

How does the facility priority work. Let’s say a facility can pick up 4 people. Do they pick/select all 4 people before the panel moves down to the next facility or do they select one at a time and wait for their turn again.

How does the facility priority work. Let’s say a facility can pick up 4 people. Do they pick/select all 4 people before the panel moves down to the next facility or do they select one at a time and wait for their turn again.
All 4 if there's enough ERRs input from facilities eligible to release.

Inb4 "dYnAmiC dEciSiOnS" comment.

We need to have the facilities hire the controllers. You apply to a certain facility with a contract saying you can’t leave for xx amount of years and if they want you they tell hr to hire you. That way all of the controllers are locked in for however many years without leaving immediately upon certification or hard shipping out on a bs reason.
What about facilities no one wants to go to?

If NCEPT took part over a few days and updated numbers as they went, im sure we’d have a lot more mobility.

The downside would be the risk of facilities being pushed to critical staffing numbers while training new arrivals. But that happens under the current system anyway

What about facilities no one wants to go to?
There are plenty of people desperate for jobs, leaving Afghanistan I would’ve taken any job offered to me and I did. There are plenty of people that want this job and that will work wherever as long as they know they’re staying there for a while

There are plenty of people desperate for jobs, leaving Afghanistan I would’ve taken any job offered to me and I did. There are plenty of people that want this job and that will work wherever as long as they know they’re staying there for a while
It's easy to say you'll work anywhere when you don't have the job yet, but once you actually get the job and spend your first 4 months in Roswell with no light at the end of the tunnel things change.

It's easy to say you'll work anywhere when you don't have the job yet, but once you actually get the job and spend your first 4 months in Roswell with no light at the end of the tunnel things change.
Come on now. We should absolutely send that person from Los Angeles to Sisterfist, Arkansas and the one from the bayous of Louisiana to Fairbanks. tHeY SaId tHeY’D WoRk aNyWhErE

True for now because a simple asthma doctor can get you out of it. But if you signed up knowing you’re not going anywhere for a while, your mentality would change. You gotta let them know that they’re eating poo for dinner, they get prepared for it better than if you just spring it on them lol

Back
Top Bottom