August (Q4) 2022

It's easy to say you'll work anywhere when you don't have the job yet, but once you actually get the job and spend your first 4 months in Roswell with no light at the end of the tunnel things change.
That's the problem though. How is the FAA supposed to account for this generation of Kyrie Irving ass motherfuckers? Read people's minds?

Dynamic decisions are happening. Expect to see a lot of pickups to the NYC area. Even if you didn’t apply there, they are throwing a bunch of folks over to get it fully staffed for optics and press reasons.

Dynamic decisions are happening. Expect to see a lot of pickups to the NYC area. Even if you didn’t apply there, they are throwing a bunch of folks over to get it fully staffed for optics and press reasons.
This made me laugh incredibly hard. Regardless of the intent / truth. That’s my next go to line when a trainee tries to go for something. “Dynamic decisions are happening”

That's the problem though. How is the FAA supposed to account for this generation of Kyrie Irving ass motherfuckers? Read people's minds?
Ask them, then place them as close to where they want to live as possible. A lot more work for HR but certainly not rocket science.

Ask them, then place them as close to where they want to live as possible. A lot more work for HR but certainly not rocket science.
Hire more HR employees to make the entire NAS happier….don’t like the sound of that lets just keep letting people get disgruntled and leave the agency instead ? only cost 100k to train a controller supposedly just to watch them walk away from the job lol

You Got This Harry Potter GIF by Sky

Let’s go back home on this NCEPT. Good luck.
Best of luck to you!!!! I’m sure I won’t get picked up on this one nor next one in Dec. I’m ranked 6th, and was told by the Rep they are going to pick up 4 between now and next NCEPT, you do the math…hopefully my rank will go up high enough and hopefully next year they will pick up more, but who knows…sighh

Best of luck to you!!!! I’m sure I won’t get picked up on this one nor next one in Dec. I’m ranked 6th, and was told by the Rep they are going to pick up 4 between now and next NCEPT, you do the math…hopefully my rank will go up high enough and hopefully next year they will pick up more, but who knows…sighh
Which facility were you ranked 6th at?

Back
Top Bottom