Bryan Zilonis Retirement

lavabucket

FAA
Facility
ZOB Cleveland Center
As most of you have heard, Bryan's last day at the FAA was December 31. We have planned a retirement party for him on January 19. I wanted to post this here just to get the info out to anyone I might have missed on social media. Bryan served NATCA for over 20 years, as the ZAU FACREP, 12 years as the NGL RVP, 5 contract teams, instrumental in ATSAP and the return of Flight deck training, just to name a few. He has served the Union with honor and integrity. There will be live music, food, drinks and plenty of fun. All info can be found at the below links. Please make sure you RSVP though the website, or email Mike Hanlon at [email protected], Kyle McHugh at [email protected] or Melissa Zilonis at [email protected] directly, so we can get an accurate head count for food. I am respectfully asking if you could forward this email out or post on your own Facebook page, and to as many members as possible, so we can get the word out, I would truly appreciate it. I apologize in advance if you have received numerous requests or info on this, as I know Mike and Kyle have made similar requests to have the info posted and forwarded. Thanks again!

Not taken negatively. I think it has kind of evolved into a thing. It used to be a box in the control room and people would throw money in the box.

I only posted this here to get the word out. He impacted every controller in some way, be it his time as a FACREP, RVP, 5 contract teams, his negotiation of ATSAP, flight deck training, etc.... He truly is an incredible person.
My ability and resources to get the word out are limited, so I am attempting to use whatever means are at my disposal. Thanks!

LOL, anyone can come and beer and food will be provided.
It's not just about thanking Bryan for all of his years of dedication to the union and the air traffic profession, but to thank all of the people who helped him along the way. It is going to be a great night. Live band, might even get the old man up there to play. Food and drinks.

Back
Top Bottom