C90 Bid - AGL-AT-22-0073-76612

If I were a betting man, and I am, I'd expect to hear something the 1st week of December.

The TRACON is doing a training Collaborative Workgroup that concludes next week. I imagine the calls would start soon after.
Well at least I know who to come after with blue balls if you’re wrong

Also, if you have level 6 radar experience or above, you have a good chance. Low to no radar experience, there's a chance, slim, but a chance.

GOOD LUCK!
Level 5 guy started today and I bet they crush it. With radar basics under your belt, our revamped training program will teach you everything you need to know to manage a busy final if you have the aptitude. The Collaborative Workgroup you mentioned has validated that claim and hopefully we have a TSEW waiver in the works that will allow us to continue staffing up until the TSEW staffing issues are rectified.

Level 5 guy started today and I bet they crush it. With radar basics under your belt, our revamped training program will teach you everything you need to know to manage a busy final if you have the aptitude. The Collaborative Workgroup you mentioned has validated that claim and hopefully we have a TSEW waiver in the works that will allow us to continue staffing up until the TSEW staffing issues are rectified.
My balls can’t get bluer

I meant in getting picked up, and I was right. Level 5 guy is in the building.

There's hope for you all.

Back
Top Bottom