C90 Bid - AGL-AT-22-0073-76612

Copy and paste update from the C90 info page…

Update!!!!

C90’s new permanent ATM is beginning the process of picking up the final 10 or so people that will bring us up to our target number of controllers in the building. (There hasn’t been 100 controllers here in over a decade) Naturally some people will retire, withdraw or be unsuccessful so more will be picked up.

The intent is to keep picking people up to stay at the target number. 4 more controllers in the door by the end of the year too. Training is going well and I’m hopeful that most people in training have the aptitude to succeed. (13 controllers and a few supes) If all the people in training certify we will be at 81%) Realistically 2/3 should make it and we will lose 2-4 to retirement next year so that puts us at 76-79%. But then we should have the 10 extra people in the pipeline by then and adding more to stay at target.

The major backup has been getting people in TSEW but starting early next year C90 will have 2 guaranteed slots in each TSEW class.

Hopefully we will be off mandatory OT for no listers in the next year or two.

Still haven’t gone over two this year…. Country club in the making!!! #CCC90

I thought about making a joke about the fence and the deer but didn't know if it would be too obscure. But for real let me the fuck in

Update!!!!

C90’s new permanent ATM is beginning the process of picking up the final 10 or so people that will bring us up to our target number of controllers in the building. (There hasn’t been 100 controllers here in over a decade) Naturally some people will retire, withdraw or be unsuccessful so more will be picked up.

The intent is to keep picking people up to stay at the target number. 4 more controllers in the door by the end of the year too. Training is going well and I’m hopeful that most people in training have the aptitude to succeed. (13 controllers and a few supes) If all the people in training certify we will be at 81%) Realistically 2/3 should make it and we will lose 2-4 to retirement next year so that puts us at 76-79%. But then we should have the 10 extra people in the pipeline by then and adding more to stay at target.

The major backup has been getting people in TSEW but starting early next year C90 will have 2 guaranteed slots in each TSEW class.

I'm hopeful that I've been selected, but no TOL yet. Happy to hear that the staffing is starting to look up, at least mandatory OT possibly going away in the near future for those that are tired of working it. If I've been selected then I'll probably get a TOL early to mid December based on others timelines. I'll get there eventually one way or another, so looking forward to the transition.

Update!!!!

This is great news!

Update!!!!

Just met with the ATM and he confirmed this.

LEGGO!

Why does the building not look like it’s falling apart
just wait till you see the break room floor.
Seth Meyers Yes GIF by PeacockTV

Back
Top Bottom