C90 Bid - AGL-AT-22-0073-76612

Anyone manage to get ahold of the ATM? Tried calling him 3 or 4 times and left a voicemail for some info on reporting for the first day like it says in the FOL

Did anyone apply to this bid and get put on the referral list? I had it on good authority that they were selecting another group from this referral list.

Does the new bid that opened Feb 3rd affect this?

Is C90 still only taking level 8+ radar controllers or have there been exceptions of late?
That is not a hard rule currently. Apply, come visit, start a little dialogue with our natca rep. If they believe you really want to be here you may get a shot. I think it all depends on who else is applying. I came from a 7 up down and I-would take a level 7 up down person over another person from NORCAL or a center, but I’m not calling the shots.
Luckily for you there are not many people from other high level facilities that want to come here. Way easier to earn level 12 pay at Denver or many Z’s, and way way easier to earn 11 pay at any number of places that do %20 the ops as we do.

Did anyone apply to this bid and get put on the referral list? I had it on good authority that they were selecting another group from this referral list.

Does the new bid that opened Feb 3rd affect this?

I applied 1/7/23, and I'm in referral list status. Not sure if the new bid affects it at all.

I applied 1/7/23, and I'm in referral list status. Not sure if the new bid affects it at all.
Sadly, you won't be selected on this next selection. ATM pulled a list just before the new year.

However, he plans on making another selection this spring. So, don't fret. There is a light at the end of the tunnel

Sadly, you won't be selected on this next selection. ATM pulled a list just before the new year.

However, he plans on making another selection this spring. So, don't fret. There is a light at the end of the tunnel
Bummer, thanks for the info, though. Do you know if he one application will suffice? Or since it's not being chosen, will I have to apply again?

Bummer, thanks for the info, though. Do you know if he one application will suffice? Or since it's not being chosen, will I have to apply again?
Your best answer will be from emailing HR directly using the POC from the bid. They are pretty responsive (to email) and usually helpful.

Back
Top Bottom