CIMonitor

I've been trying to get into the CI Index for a while but have had no success through the terminalapps.faa.gov (page does not exist anymore)

How do you get into it now? Thanks

Is the website working for anyone else? I tried putting my username and password in but the screen just says loading. My PIV card is inserted if that matters.

Is the website working for anyone else? I tried putting my username and password in but the screen just says loading. My PIV card is inserted if that matters.

I always have trouble logging into it unless I'm on a computer that I have actually logged into with my PIV card. If its a computer that is already unlocked and logged in then it doesn't work for me(PIV card or not).

Is it a common use computer (always logged in) that you simply put your PIV card into or is it a locked computer that you need to put you PIV card and password in to log-in to your specific settings? The latter works for me.

Yeah I was trying it with a computer that is always logged in (with someone else's account) I'll try tomorrow logging into the computer with my account and seeing if it works that way.

Back
Top Bottom