CIMonitor

Move78

⭐SuperStar
Anyone know where to check the Traffic Count Index now?
I haven't been able to get terminalapps.faa.gov/CIMonitor/index.cfm to work for a few weeks now.

Bumping an old thread, but is aap.faa.gov still working for people? Seems like they’ve been trying to redesign it the last few weeks, and I haven’t been able to get into the traffic count program since they started messing with it.

Bumping an old thread, but is aap.faa.gov still working for people? Seems like they’ve been trying to redesign it the last few weeks, and I haven’t been able to get into the traffic count program since they started messing with it.
It worked for me yesterday. I also went to the previous version and that worked for me too.

For those having issues, since the update, any computer at our facility that you do not need a PIV card to log in, it won't work. All the computers that we use for CBI's and ELM's where you need your PV card to log in to your account work fine.

For those having issues, since the update, any computer at our facility that you do not need a PIV card to log in, it won't work. All the computers that we use for CBI's and ELM's where you need your PV card to log in to your account work fine.

Yes, this is true. But when I go to TCIP, I get an error.

I'll check this tomorrow. We've been repeatedly trying with a kiosk computer, but I only tried with a PIV login a while ago, when they started changing the layout.

For the old version, try going to:
Aapasp2.faa.gov
Put in your faa username and password on the right side of the screen.

Actually, nevermind now....that Legacy Portal has been discontinued.

The new ATO Portal, at aap.faa.gov still works for me anyway.

Anyone know how upgrades/downgrades work for enroute facilities? Noticed that some 11s have lower CI than some 10s. I couldn’t find a report for facilities above the breakpoint or a classification range for enroute

I can't get the new ATO portal to work on any computer at work. Never had an issue with the old site. Any ideas? Need help.

Back
Top Bottom