Controllers/Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know what a FAAMA is but I mean, if you let me go to a Christmas party and drink, I’ll be cool as hell too. If the ATM position is anything like the MCS position where I work, they just sit at a computer and answer the cell phone all day. And the person calling them is a higher up whose job is even less important. That being said, they are usually dicks to the people who actually do the work when the numbers don’t look good, which is always the case unless they send in fake numbers, which is always the case.
FAAMA is FAA Managers Association. Some of them are local events, the one I volunteered for was with managers from all over the country and I tried to go to the more recent one in Orlando, but my dad was already bringing my mom as his +1 and Disneyworld was hosting it (so they didn’t need volunteers) Like I said, some managers are worse than others. It’s cool to see from an outside perspective, but I’m sure in the coming years I’ll have my fair share of managers I hate too. My dad and the close family friends who are also managers just aren’t going to be among the ones I hate, and I plan on giving the benefit of the doubt until a manager gives me a reason to dislike them

Can you imagine what a dick this guy is going to be when he gets to his facility(assuming he is pursuing atc) lord help em
Lmao actually I plan on being a huge bitch as I am a female that is indeed pursuing ATC, but thank you

The FLMs at my current facility are all nice guys and I wouldn't mind hanging out with them outside of work. However when it comes to work related opinions only one of them is actually good at working traffic, making a good shift rotation etc. Nobody here is saying all managers suck but they aren't all awesome either. The same can be said about controllers some are good some are bad.

Did you... did you READ what I posted? I volunteer with FAAMA... I’m constantly going to the facility to help out and observe... I did an internship at an FAA facility. I actually helped host a managers Christmas party about a week ago. Hell yeah I’m biased because these guys are like dads to me (and one of them actually IS my dad), but y’all are definitely biased because you’re not managers. I sincerely hope you don’t pursue the management route anytime in your career since your managers are such monsters

Training might be rough for you.

Congrats on your first message. Did you make an account just to say this. If so, you are my hero <3

Last edited by a moderator:
"...you don’t understand the BS non-managers like to try to get away with and how managers come home worried about finding a way to make everyone happy..."

All sorts of wrong with this statement. But says alot about the author.

As a female CPC at a level 12 Tracon I am offended by your statement. If you're going to be a bitch it has nothing to do with you pursuing ATC.
They called me a dick, if they’re gonna start with name calling they’ve at least gotta use the right one. Sorry to “offend” you

Removed for inappropriate content
Removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom