Cpc-It reinstatement

C

Cowboy

So if a CPC-IT currently in training was to quit the agency, would they be eligible for reinstatement at a later time? Does the fact that they quit in training change anything such as that going down as a training failure?

So if a CPC-IT currently in training was to quit the agency, would they be eligible for reinstatement at a later time? Does the fact that they quit in training change anything such as that going down as a training failure?
As long as you reached CPC status and Tenure 1, you'd be eligible for Reinstatement. You'll have to have an SF-50 reflecting CPC status when you apply.

I regret accepting that TOL everytime I drive in the gate. Solidarity ✊
I knew someone who has a TOL under the old system but never signed the FOL, they backed out of the new facility barely two months left on their two year release date. Got picked up at a 12 under NCEPT and certified, so they made the right decision, especially cause the first one was a 7 ?

Question regarding age limits to Reinstate:

Are there any age requirements tied to Reinstatements of FAA Controllers after one year or more of separation? Specifically, do you need to be younger than 36 years old.

Question regarding age limits to Reinstate:

Are there any age requirements tied to Reinstatements of FAA Controllers after one year or more of separation? Specifically, do you need to be younger than 36 years old.
No. Posted the more detailed reply in The other thread.

Back
Top Bottom