CTO or not?

Colorectal but going straight to a center like a couple people said is a little out therre

That is not the point or the question that was asked. It is still a possibility despite how slim.

Hey everyone,
I have the option to stay in the Navy a few more years and obtain a CTO, but my plan is to get out and work in Radar. I am facility rated Enroute. Would it be worth it to postpone my career and get a CTO? Would a CTO be useful for me at all in the future? I really just want to get out of the military and start my career in Radar. Not sure whether it will be worth spending more time enlisted just to get that CTO.

What would you do?

In case someone else would like to make another statement regarding whether the previous experience bid can go enroute here is the original question. Read it.

In case someone else would like to make another statement regarding whether the previous experience bid can go enroute here is the original question. Read it.
I’m referencing the reply telling the guy he would go to a 10 or higher bc that’s how it works

That is not the point or the question that was asked. It is still a possibility despite how slim.
The guy is asking if a cto matters. It doesn’t In the eyes of FAA hiring if he already has the qualifications. I would say it’s not a possibility to go enroute. From prior exp direct based on the past 4 years

The guy is asking if a cto matters. It doesn’t In the eyes of FAA hiring if he already has the qualifications. I would say it’s not a possibility to go enroute. From prior exp direct based on the past 4 years
You can look at the last several enroute placement lists and see "reserved for previous experience new hire"

Back
Top Bottom