Custom earpiece discount

Watcha think and which one did you get? I have an acrylic one they made us get in the Air Force about 10 years ago and I think it’s about time for an upgrade
Just ordered a satin one yesterday. Now I have to wait for the molding kit to arrive then send it back before I receive the earpiece

Watcha think and which one did you get? I have an acrylic one they made us get in the Air Force about 10 years ago and I think it’s about time for an upgrade
For what it’s worth, I used the earpiece for the first time today. Really impressed with the difference. Went with a satin (softer) one and the mold process was fairly straightforward which ended with a comfortable product

Anyone know how to get the discount? I haven’t even been on the floor for a week and can’t stand the pink ear buds.

Anyone in the Denver area, I can hook you up with someone who charges NATCA members his cost, around $50. PM me and I'll send you details.

Is the discount still good? Tried entering a couple variations into the "Group Discount Coupon Code" field on the order form, didn't work. Not sure if user error or what.

It should be. It’s not a coupon code. There should be a comments section on the order form where you can mention the discount from this site.

I reached out to the company to ask about the pointsixtyfive discount, but they told me they "don't currently have that promotion going." :(

Back
Top Bottom