D2 Level 7 Tower Only

WordsTwice

Does anyone know how it is determined if you have D2 at your facility? I’m at level 7 tower only. We have clearance, ground, local. The AGs that get here and check out on clearance do not get a raise. They go to D3 after ground certification. Why do they not get D2 after clearance?

Does anyone know how it is determined if you have D2 at your facility? I’m at level 7 tower only. We have clearance, ground, local. The AGs that get here and check out on clearance do not get a raise. They go to D3 after ground certification. Why do they not get D2 after clearance?

If I remember correctly, D2/3 in 7 towers is only when ground/clearance/data certified, not just clearance. It was brought up a few years ago amidst trainees when we were upgraded to an 8 and then brought up again when we were downgraded to a 7.

Back
Top Bottom