Drinking on the job.

Had to make an account as I was interested if anyone heard anything about a controller drinking/drunk on the mid at ZSE? I've just heard it second hand so I'm not sure of the legitimacy of the rumor.

Dear internal affairs plant who posted for dirt on a personnel matter,

giphy.gif

It's where you get paid $70/hr to sell your soul and die 10 years earlier than you're supposed to, ignore all recommendations from NASA's $1m study on controller fatigue, and work traffic with less than 10 hours of sleep in a 48 hour period all so some senior cucks get to see their kids for a few more hours a week or some shit.

Article 26 Fatigue leave is IMO one of the most under utilized and under appreciated work conditions in the CBA. For some reason it has been branded w a scarlet S for scam by imbecile facreps who are useful idiots for the "they'll come after your medical" FAKE NEWS shakedown artist all-stars. The schedules are DEATH TRAPS. They crush souls and destroy people physically and mentally. -10 years is probably generous to the grim reaper. how many of these guys do u see retire and drop dead of a heart attack in 2 years. ☠

giphy.gif

It’s still sad the LAS chick put so many lives in danger and some form of punishment wasn’t pursued. Crazy it didn’t hit the news. Pilot shows up in the same condition and... pays for the mistake.

Leave Sister Rachel alone. She already lost her job. The system of Mid-shift heroism let her down. She is not a victim personified, but the culture is undeniably fu*&ked. Everyone is cool with working 30+ aircraft at 2am without redundancies, but if it happened at 5pm everyone would be going HAM and splitting sectors like crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear internal affairs plant who posted for dirt on a personnel matter,

giphy.gif

Article 26 Fatigue leave is IMO one of the most under utilized and under appreciated work conditions in the CBA. For some reason it has been branded w a scarlet S for scam by imbecile facreps who are useful idiots for the "they'll come after your medical" FAKE NEWS shakedown artist all-stars. The schedules are DEATH TRAPS. They crush souls and destroy people physically and mentally. -10 years is probably generous to the grim reaper. how many of these guys do u see retire and drop dead of a heart attack in 2 years. ☠

giphy.gif

Leave Sister Rachel alone. She already lost her job. The system of Mid-shift heroism let her down. She is not a victim personified, but the culture is undeniably fu*&ked. Everyone is cool with working 30+ aircraft at 2am without redundancies, but if it happened at 5pm everyone would be going HAM and splitting sectors like crazy.
Article 26 is worthless, I don’t know why it exists. If it was real and the Agency cared, it would be excused leave for Article 26. If you get your selection of using AL, SL or Credit, then who the fuck cares, just bang in sick. Using Article 26 just to use normal leave is like the rose by any other name would still smell like a rose analogy. Plus it’s a trap to use as a performance issue and make a run at your medical if you become a pain in the ass. So why even screw with all that and put yourself on the radar when you can just do a 7 second sick call to the CIC who will say “approved, hope you feel better” and hang up.

Attachments

• F7A1D949-4E94-4675-9175-62900D820200.jpeg
    F7A1D949-4E94-4675-9175-62900D820200.jpeg
    110.3 KB · Views: 0
Plus it’s a trap to use as a performance issue and make a run at your medical if you become a pain in the ass. So why even screw with all that and put yourself on the radar when you can just do a 7 second sick call to the CIC who will say “approved, hope you feel better” and hang up.

Brother,

You have been brainwashed and co-opted by the big machine. THEYRE WINNING. No MEdical Dr. worth a shit would look at these schedules and conclude anything other than they suck you soul out and put your tender heart in a blender (watch it spin round to a beautiful oblivionnn)

220px-Inside_Out_Eve_6.jpg

Article 26 is worthless, I don’t know why it exists. If it was real and the Agency cared, it would be excused leave for Article 26. If you get your selection of using AL, SL or Credit, then who the fuck cares, just bang in sick. Using Article 26 just to use normal leave is like the rose by any other name would still smell like a rose analogy. Plus it’s a trap to use as a performance issue and make a run at your medical if you become a pain in the ass.

Pull my medical because they can't adequately staff and force dangerous schedules on their employees so I can sit on my ass and bank $60k+/yr untaxed on a medical retirement? Sign me right the fuck up.

Efff it, next open season I'm signing up for UNUM and as soon as I clear their waiting period I'm gonna start racking up these art 26 bangs with the intention of dropping a medical... UNUM pays me to sit at home bc I lost my medical due to fatigue...

#scamming101 #medretirement

Efff it, next open season I'm signing up for UNUM and as soon as I clear their waiting period I'm gonna start racking up these art 26 bangs with the intention of dropping a medical... UNUM pays me to sit at home bc I lost my medical due to fatigue...

#scamming101 #medretirement

I think UNUM disability is a scam.... but i think most things are a scam so don't mind me. They only pay 1 year for mental health, thats #1. To me that would be the most probably reason to lose medical, since you can be a star on my 600 lb life and still easily pass the physical. I guess there is a lwasy a Christmas Story like chance that you'll "Shoot yer eye out". #2 they only pay "up to" a certain amount, not an automatic amount. They would merely supplement your FERS disability pension.

Also the hoops you must jump through and the elimination period. I think its only worth it if you have many kids and a large family and severe anxiety about providing for them it is a mini fail safe. Fools gold though. Shame on the fat guy with his dog on there in the testimonials who they use for propaganda. Its a good money maker for THEM though. the better scam would be to get FERS (not much a scam since the schedules crush souls) disability, then move to one of these states full of Bernie bros who are all for making the minimum wage about $20 an hour and be a Wal*Mart greeter. also use your GI Bill to attend the local community college and be your own best version of Van Wilder!

tenor.gif

I think UNUM disability is a scam....

There was a thread a while back about Fed Advantage, it seemed like a generally better option. I don't have either at the moment.

Reasonable Accomodations under the ADA
Pretty sure "reasonable accommodations" would be "you now work center/TRACON only." Someone mentioned something like that in one of the hiring bids, there was an applicant in a wheelchair so their medical restricted them to facilities without stairs.

Pretty sure "reasonable accommodations" would be "you now work center/TRACON only." Someone mentioned something like that in one of the hiring bids, there was an applicant in a wheelchair so their medical restricted them to facilities without stairs.

I'd imagine in an up/down one could work down only. We already have major facilities where CPCs do not get certified in all positions.

Back
Top Bottom