DWI as a Trainee

I know a trainee that got a DUI. Never told anyone about it. It only came to light cause he “hardshipped” to avoid washing out and his next facility looked him up on FB and found his mugshot. He’s still employed. Apparently his excuse was “I’m only required to disclose it at my next fight physical”

I know a trainee that got a DUI. Never told anyone about it. It only came to light cause he “hardshipped” to avoid washing out and his next facility looked him up on FB and found his mugshot. He’s still employed. Apparently his excuse was “I’m only required to disclose it at my next fight physical”
He posted his own mugshot on his fb? Lol

I was wondering this. Where does it explicitly state we have to report it?

I know it's encouraged to get ahead of the curve but if charges are dropped/reduced wouldn't you just have to report it on your next security thing?

I know it's encouraged to get ahead of the curve but if charges are dropped/reduced wouldn't you just have to report it on your next security thing?
Not in the FAA treated guilty until proven innocent. Seen it many times.

Not sure man. He left the facility and we found out after the fact. He technically got the DUI while at our facility but it didn’t come to light until he checked into his next facility.

Back
Top Bottom