Employee Express now only allowing PIV login? Not OK.

I'm not crying. Just pointing out BS when I see it. Be a sheep about it. I don't care lol
Read the contract.

Yes it’s more restrictive than you are used to but contract only mentions access at work. This did not need to be discussed since they are still meeting the requirements of the contract. And this will most likely Be changed back….

Cry more sheep

get over it.
Once I can log into employee express on my phone again I will

You should relax
Once I can log in using my phone again I will

Read the contract.

Yes it’s more restrictive than you are used to but contract only mentions access at work. This did not need to be discussed since they are still meeting the requirements of the contract. And this will most likely Be changed back….

Cry more sheep
Once I can log in using my phone again, like I have the last 10+ years I will have no problems. Also you don't understand the definition of sheep lol. But thanks for "adding" to the conversation lol.

Once I can log into employee express on my phone again I will

Once I can log in using my phone again I will

Once I can log in using my phone again, like I have the last 10+ years I will have no problems. Also you don't understand the definition of sheep lol. But thanks for "adding" to the conversation lol.
But did you relax

If you guys were smart you’d be requesting an hour a day of admin time to check your employee express
Or we can just check it on break like normal people. I would hope your Sup would give you 15 minutes and then tell you to take a 15 minute break.

Back
Top Bottom