Employee Express

I'm surprised this didn't show up here yet. Yesterday I got an email in my faa account:

Due to a system issue, a number of accounts have been locked while we resolve the matter. Once the issue has been resolved, these accounts will be unlocked. No date of resolution is available at this time. If your account has been locked and you need to access any documents in your account or make any changes, please contact your personnel or payroll offices.

I'm one of the chosen ones so I emailed the help desk and they responded with the same canned response. Several people at work are locked out, a few are not. No big deal if I'm locked out for a few days.

However, my bank always shows a pending deposit by this time of day and it ain't there. It appears not only is EE locked for me, but I may not get paid as well. It is a little frustrating that there is not even an estimate of resolution. Seems legit.

Just a heads up for those who may not already be aware and/or affected.

I'm surprised this didn't show up here yet. Yesterday I got an email in my faa account:

Due to a system issue, a number of accounts have been locked while we resolve the matter. Once the issue has been resolved, these accounts will be unlocked. No date of resolution is available at this time. If your account has been locked and you need to access any documents in your account or make any changes, please contact your personnel or payroll offices.

I'm one of the chosen ones so I emailed the help desk and they responded with the same canned response. Several people at work are locked out, a few are not. No big deal if I'm locked out for a few days.

However, my bank always shows a pending deposit by this time of day and it ain't there. It appears not only is EE locked for me, but I may not get paid as well. It is a little frustrating that there is not even an estimate of resolution. Seems legit.

yeah lol same thing and normally paid or about to be paid around this time and bank isnt showing anything

I am having the same problem with EE, but I was paid straight 80 with zero premiums BA467652-5C22-4812-8902-02942748787E.gif

Back
Top Bottom