En Route Enroute 4/9

Aj02020

Hey guys I just got offered this class date. Trying to stay at Kim’s place and I am looking for roommates. Where is everyone going to stay?

Hey, 4/9er here. Feels a little surreal even posting in this thread after seeing so many class threads on here in the past and just hoping to get in.

I’m leaning towards Anatole just because it’s newer and closest to the academy (with shuttle) but I haven’t set anything up yet.

If you stay at Anatole and no one else is there, study groups will be rough for you to get to if you don't have a personal vehicle. Majority of people stay at either I.B or Kim's from what I have seen in the Academy side. Just depends on what your trying to get out of this, if you need extra cash I.B is the place (cheaper room rate, food and shuttle) Anatole is nice though.

Hey everyone, glad to see we have our own thread. I'm kind liking what Isola Bella has to offer. Might stay there.

Hey everyone, glad to see we have our own thread. I'm kind liking what Isola Bella has to offer. Might stay there.

If you (or anyone else) picks IB, make sure you ask for a lower rate when you call. Their “normal” rate is $57 if you just call up without saying anything, but almost no one actually pays that. Most people are paying $45, and some are as low as $35 depending on when you got there.

I give you guys a little background on me. Im 30 and I have 2 kids and a wife. The kids and wife are staying in California so I can study with no distractions. I’m not big into partying and I’ll be studying all the time. I will probably be going to the gym 4-6 days of the week just so I can get back into shape. Let me know I you want to stay at Kim’s. I’ll be calling her later this week to see about availability.

I have not received it yet. But I got an email to accept the class date. Already responded to it and waiting for the FOL

Back
Top Bottom