En Route EnRoute Basics 07/27/2020

Carmine

Anyone else sign a FOL for this date? I'm curious if anyone has received any information about onboarding, seeing as it's a week from now. Will there be an email with an invite to a Zoom class and instructions for Monday?

This is the date I onboard. Haven’t received a class date yet though

edit: are those the same? Class date and onboard date? I thought some people didn’t have their first class until up to like 3 weeks after onboarding

Last edited:
This is the date I onboard. Haven’t received a class date yet though

edit: are those the same? Class date and onboard date? I thought some people didn’t have their first class until up to like 3 weeks after onboarding
I was onboarded 7/13 and haven't received an actual class date. They are telling people to a expect a class date 3-4 weeks after onboarding

Anyone else sign a FOL for this date? I'm curious if anyone has received any information about onboarding, seeing as it's a week from now. Will there be an email with an invite to a Zoom class and instructions for Monday?

Yesterday I received onboarding and zoom instructions for enroute basics 7/27/20

Anyone hear anything yet? I haven’t. The 07/20/2020 class has a start date of 09/03/2020 so I can only assume we’re likely gonna start 09/10/2020

Back
Top Bottom