En Route Enroute Basics 5/01/2020

I’m OTS with this date! Been asking around about housing from people who went to the Academy and a lot of them suggested Anatole as you get your own space and the shuttle is convenient. So I think I’m going with Anatole

I’m OTS with this date! Been asking around about housing from people who went to the Academy and a lot of them suggested Anatole as you get your own space and the shuttle is convenient. So I think I’m going with Anatole

Welcome! Yeah haha, I've actually been changing my mind back and forth and looking around again FAA Crashpads looks real nice, too. Too bad it doesn't have a shuttle though. If a few of us go Anatole, I will too.

I contacted my FAA poc today and she informed me that she wouldn't be getting to the May start date FOLs until mid-March. That info might be helpful for those of you that haven't recieved their FOLs yet either.

Anatole through A&T is full until May 2nd, so you would have to stay in a hotel for 2 days before moving in. Also, I reached out to Crashpads, and it looks like someone from our class has already reserved a spot there. Would that happen to be any of you guys?

I'm going with FAA Crashpads. 2 of us have reserved it so far, so there are 2 more spots open at the house. If you guys end up there, use me as a referral!

I’m not gonna lie, I’m pretty nervous about our class getting delayed. There’s a lot of different rumors on this forum.

I’m not gonna lie, I’m pretty nervous about our class getting delayed. There’s a lot of different rumors on this forum.
Sorry to say, but I wouldn’t bank on this class date happening. The Academy’s been closed for several weeks already. Even if things got up and running in the next 2-3 weeks, there’s going to be a backlog of classes they’ll need to catch up with. It’s likely everything for the next several months is going to be pushed back.

Yea, I opted for virtually on boarding. But I heard online basics was still something only being considered By the academy. Is it actually being pursued?

I opted in.

Yea, I opted for virtually on boarding. But I heard online basics was still something only being considered By the academy. Is it actually being pursued?

Someone in the virtual onboarding/online basics thread mentioned they were already doing it and they described it a little.

Just curious, when was this class notified that it would be doing basics virtually?
Our original class date was May 1. I personally was notified of the option to virtually onboard or defer to a later class date April 7th. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom