En Route Enroute Basics 9/3/2021

Yeah I'm hoping there will be another girl in our class staying there. i'll check it out, thank you. And I'll be driving! hbu?
I’m pretty sure I’ll be switching my housing to Kim’s now if possible. At Anatole people were having to stay at hotels cause apparently there is no place for them ??‍♀️

I’m pretty sure I’ll be switching my housing to Kim’s now if possible. At Anatole people were having to stay at hotels cause apparently there is no place for them ??‍♀️
I think the majority of us so far are doing Kims then, so that will make studying groups super convenient !

Has anyone who is staying at Kims heard anything past your application? I called and applied the day I got my call for dates back in the first week of July and I haven't heard anything else yet and I'm not sure if I should have or if they just don't take you serious until you pass basics.

Has anyone who is staying at Kims heard anything past your application? I called and applied the day I got my call for dates back in the first week of July and I haven't heard anything else yet and I'm not sure if I should have or if they just don't take you serious until you pass basics.
I emailed her Friday night and she texted me right away and told me she would let me know more information Sunday night but I didn’t hear anything yet. Did you message her and confirm she received the application?

See you there! Let her know asap so she can start the paperwork
I know that Kim received my application so does that mean i have a place to stay and I should cancel my other reservation at Anatole? Or should I wait until I hear more from her.

maybe wait to just get a confirmation to play it safe. Nice pretty much all of us will be at Kims for sure will make studying easier

I emailed her Friday night and she texted me right away and told me she would let me know more information Sunday night but I didn’t hear anything yet. Did you message her and confirm she received the application?

I know that Kim received my application so does that mean i have a place to stay and I should cancel my other reservation at Anatole? Or should I wait until I hear more from her.
I called her a bit ago, just because I’d rather be safe than sorry, and she told me she was out of office today but to text her my name and email and that she’d check when she got back in tomorrow

I filled out the paperwork to stay at Kim’s! Looks like most of our class will be there which will be nice for studying purposes. Has anyone gotten anymore information beyond the in-processing email?

You mean people who had reservations at Anatole are showing up and they don’t have a place to stay? Even after receiving confirmation email and welcome packet? This makes me nervous as I’m leaving Monday for the academy and staying at Anatole! ?

You mean people who had reservations at Anatole are showing up and they don’t have a place to stay? Even after receiving confirmation email and welcome packet? This makes me nervous as I’m leaving Monday for the academy and staying at Anatole! ?
People I talked to that got there last week were told they would have to stay in a hotel till October.

How was the final?
Not gonna lie, everyone was freaking out during and until we found out our scores. It’s definitely way harder than the block tests. Everyone passed and no one got below an 80. Best advice I can give is to repeat all activities, modules, and end of module tests as many times as possible. Write down all review questions and the answers and don’t wait till the last day to study for the final.

Back
Top Bottom