Enroute Class pass rate

Lost one because there was no way for them to pass with 2nd day evals, or they dropped out/left?
Mathematically impossible after first run score.

4/7 passed

List i heard from the instructor is, in no particular order, if I remember correctly:
ZKC
ZBW
ZBW
ZME
ZME
ZLA

Last edited:
Mathematically impossible.

List i heard from the instructor is, in no particular order, if I remember correctly:
ZKC
ZBO
ZBO
ZME
ZME
ZLA
Does anyone know the break down of the % for the evaluations/tests done? I thought I remember seeing that the final evaluations are 66% of the total score (3 * 22%), what about the other tests such as map and aircraft?

Does anyone know the break down of the % for the evaluations/tests done? I thought I remember seeing that the final evaluations are 66% of the total score (3 * 22%), what about the other tests such as map and aircraft?
Map- 2%
CKT 1- 4%
Nonradar eval 1- 7%
Nonradar eval 2- 7%
Aircraft characteristics- 4%
CKT 2- 5%
Checklist eval- 5%
Radar eval 1- 22%
Radar eval 2- 22%
Radar eval 3- 22%

Aircraft Characteristics and Checklist Test are the easiest points. No excuse not to get 100% on both of those. The CKTs and Map test have the questions asked weirdly, but those should be in the high 90s at least. Too much on the line not to give them your all.

Mathematically impossible after first run score.

4/7 passed

ZKC
ZBW
ZBW
ZME
ZME
ZLA
I stand corrected. 3/7 passed.
Add ZDV to the list. I believe they are forced to select ZDV and ZBW based off list placement.

Back
Top Bottom