Enroute Class pass rate

Guess they don’t need people THAT desperately in ZJX, I expected there to be an influx of ZJX on the new lists.
If they need people desperately, an academy grad isn’t generally going to be the quickest to checkout.

Generally, an err from another center is the fastest, followed by a prior experienced center controller, prolly followed by a higher level tracon controller.

The exception being if those other people are getting long release dates or they suck and the academy graduate is decent.

I have seen an academy grad beat a previous center cpc to checkout. Unbelievable I would have previously thought, but there are those people in the NAS…

If they need people desperately, an academy grad isn’t generally going to be the quickest to checkout.

Generally, an err from another center is the fastest, followed by a prior experienced center controller, prolly followed by a higher level tracon controller.

The exception being if those other people are getting long release dates or they suck and the academy graduate is decent.

I have seen an academy grad beat a previous center cpc to checkout. Unbelievable I would have previously thought, but there are those people in the NAS…
I can see an AG beating a CPC-IT. Why would the CPC-IT be in ANY rush to certify? They’re making 120k+ a year to sit around and do nothing while the AG is making 50k a year.

Back
Top Bottom