Kansas City
Indianapolis
Atlanta
Indianapolis

Alternates:
Oakland
Oakland

Just updated the thread

Were you the one who told us about the two ZJXs on the airport side of the Stafford Bldg?

I know at least one was cut. His instructor was sitting in on our class during their evals and he came by to let him know. His body language said it all. ?
That’s a bummer. We just got to Indy about two weeks ago, and just had a third show up. Curious to see if we’ll get a fourth added to our class. Good luck to them today.

Unfortunately 7 out of the 12 that were supposed to eval on Wednesday/Thursday were placed into quarantine
Yes, along with some from two other classes. I am one. Some of us are supposed to start online tomorrow, kinda in limbo. I am expecting some weird numbers on upcoming lists due to us.

Yes, along with some from two other classes. I am one. Some of us are supposed to start online tomorrow, kinda in limbo. I am expecting some weird numbers on upcoming lists due to us.
Our class is losing two and gaining those seven from the first class, going from 12 to 17 people in class. Not sure what the list will look like but we’re hoping for at least 4 Jacksonville’s.

Back
Top Bottom