Enroute Class pass rate

jdatc

Forum Sage
I can see an AG beating a CPC-IT. Why would the CPC-IT be in ANY rush to certify? They’re making 120k+ a year to sit around and do nothing while the AG is making 50k a year.
Well, the cpc sucked. That’s why. Also why drag out training? Unless there is significant delays a decent cpc should be done in no time.

The people I saw do that (drag it out) were usually the laziest people who everyone later wished they hadn’t been picked up.

MT

A cpc who intentionally drags out their training is just lazy/selfish. Instead a motivated cpc should take his/her spot, and save that facility from a useless body. 🤷‍♂️

Almost all facilities have one/a few though it seems, even lower levels.

julietoscar

Well, the cpc sucked. That’s why. Also why drag out training? Unless there is significant delays a decent cpc should be done in no time.

The people I saw do that (drag it out) were usually the laziest people who everyone later wished they hadn’t been picked up.
Good schedule? Low seniority CPC-IT can sit on weekends off for a bit if they drag it out, before getting Weds/Thurs off when they check out. Also getting leave easier as a trainee.

UnableRadar

No argument there, obviously they either suck or are lazy af and just want to make bank while having zero responsibility.

Move78

Forum Sage

But they were ranked #1 because hIGh LEvelLl

Top Bottom