Enroute Class pass rate

Is there pushback and people refusing when they do that or does everyone just go with it?
A lot of facilities are requiring masks again. The whole Denver area is about to go back or already has due to the red counties. It will be the same as before. Wear them when the ATM or OM comes by and then take them off. Others will wear them because they are rule followers/scared of the rona.

Only one guy at the academy getting 100 percent classes.

I was in his last class. He's the best they got at the academy. Especially for NR.

SM? Boston? Because if it is. He's hilarious.
He told us from day 1 we needed to be his third in a row ?

I totally agree! Our whole class loved him and were very thankful we had him as our NR instructor. He was awesome!

Yeah SM from Boston! He was great too and hilarious!

I totally agree! Our whole class loved him and were very thankful we had him as our NR instructor. He was awesome!

Haha he did the same with us because his previous class was 100 percent.

We ended up with two of SM students at the start of radar because they had been quarantined.

My class just started the academy today. We have SM as well. Fingers crossed we become the first class of 18 in forever to pass 100% ?

Back
Top Bottom