Enroute Class pass rate

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Me watching the ZJX train roll in and my seniority getting bumped.

We'll get you through D School quick!

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Me watching the ZJX train roll in and my seniority getting bumped.

We'll get you through D School quick!
Them only allowing 8 on NCEPT feelsbadman, at this rate you guys will be full before most transfers get a shot at even going there haha

Serious question: If ZJX staffing is so bad aircraft get 4-6 hour EDCTs and surrounding centers get shut off with regularity, how are you guys going to be able to train anyone?
It’s also comical that the solution to this was to dump a ton of AG’s into their training pipeline vs. allowing CPC transfers who can typically check out in half the time or less than a brand new person.

It’s also comical that the solution to this was to dump a ton of AG’s into their training pipeline vs. allowing CPC transfers who can typically check out in half the time or less than a brand new person.

Management’s magnanimous solution was to offer us the ability to sign up for at least 10 guaranteed hours of overtime. As if we weren’t working at least 10 already. Thank you sir may I have another.

Also I meant bumped up thanks to the AG influx.

Management’s magnanimous solution was to offer us the ability to sign up for at least 10 guaranteed hours of overtime. As if we weren’t working at least 10 already. Thank you sir may I have another.

Also I meant bumped up thanks to the AG influx.
Question- received my start date this morning but it isn’t going to work for personal reasons, I am wondering if anyone had to defer for a good reason and if so how quickly did your rep get back to you with other dates?

It's a big smooth brain move by the FAA. AG's count towards staffing numbers. Now they can show paper pusher and the media that they hired more controllers and increased the work force. Problem solved.

It's a big smooth brain move by the FAA. AG's count towards staffing numbers. Now they can show paper pusher and the media that they hired more controllers and increased the work force. Problem solved.
There’s literally more effort put into NOT solving the problem than it would take to just fucking fix things.

Back
Top Bottom