Enroute Class pass rate

Some at the facility have waited over 2 years for a D school. The quickest possible right now is a 1 year wait for a D school after arriving at the facility.
Uuuffffff… that’s insane!! 2yrs is absurd. Long time to sit around on AG and twiddle your thumbs. I CPC’d in 2yrs from showing up to the building… let alone waiting to start D-School.

Some at the facility have waited over 2 years for a D school. The quickest possible right now is a 1 year wait for a D school after arriving at the facility.
Those who waited 2 years are just now finishing up their D school. Unfortunately for them, most of them came to the facility when all trainees were still Zooming from home. Then they also had to wait for the training backlog to unjam during last winter's multiple training pauses due to a large amount of positive COVID cases. Realistically, anyone getting to the facility today can probably expect to get to D school around April-May of 2023. They'll be assigned to the floor to A side in the interim. That can mean different things to different areas.

While this can seem daunting, I would imagine many other Zs are in the same position. Some better, some worse. Still MUCH better than ZNY.

For people coming ZME, you can expect to get into D-School within couple of months. All the backlog went through last D-school.
Anyone have questions about ZME can pm me

Those who waited 2 years are just now finishing up their D school. Unfortunately for them, most of them came to the facility when all trainees were still Zooming from home. Then they also had to wait for the training backlog to unjam during last winter's multiple training pauses due to a large amount of positive COVID cases. Realistically, anyone getting to the facility today can probably expect to get to D school around April-May of 2023. They'll be assigned to the floor to A side in the interim. That can mean different things to different areas.

While this can seem daunting, I would imagine many other Zs are in the same position. Some better, some worse. Still MUCH better than ZNY.
I don't doubt covid and backups being a problem. My problem is why then are you taking in OKC grads when you aren't training and aren't even running D classes at night like other facilities.

Placing ZMP on the list to replace people who quit without fixing the reason they quit is insanity at its best.

Last edited:
I don't doubt covid and backups being a problem. My problem is why then are you taking in OKC grads when you aren't training and aren't even running D classes at night like other facilities.

Placing ZML on the list to replace people who quit without fixing the reason they quit is insanity at its best.
Facilities are running D side classes at night?

What facilities are running D classes at night? Definitely something rarely done before COVID. I've only ever heard of it done to facilitate major training initiatives like CPDLC, and that was at one facility.

I'm not arguing that ZMP is perfect. Far from it. But I think the "grass is greener elsewhere" thought is also a poor way of thinking.

For people coming ZME, you can expect to get into D-School within couple of months. All the backlog went through last D-school.
Anyone have questions about ZME can pm me
I shot you a message. I'm one of the 4 that made it today.

ZLC
ZNY
ZMP
ZME

2x alt ZAN

Only 4/12 made it, according to the discord
It should be noted that 2 were gone before evals so going into evals we had 10.

Facilities are running D side classes at night?
ZLA sure ain't. Have a guy in my class that's been there since July. The new wave of trainees are getting treated a lil better though and only have to wait til January.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom