Enroute Class pass rate

I mean I get what everyone is saying but would you really want to go to a center with the explicit plan to wash out and get sent to a tower? Just be miserable there and have everyone hate you and waste who knows how much time of your life in some random ass state just to up and move again.
This person might have actually enjoyed en route once they got to a facility and saw how things actually work. Even if they didn’t they’d have been able to wash/withdraw and get to a tower as planned.

Like I said now they can’t do either.

Being miserable because it was en route would have been a choice. Additionally if this person didn’t tell anyone then no one would have been the wiser nor would it have been their business. Especially with the difficulty transferring these days.

Hey everyone, can’t really find a place to ask this question but figured this is a reasonable thread…. Has anyone experienced or know someone that has experienced failing the academy for enroute by a tiny margin, applied and been reconsidered by the FAA. Does it even happen? Asking for a friend.

Hey everyone, can’t really find a place to ask this question but figured this is a reasonable thread…. Has anyone experienced or know someone that has experienced failing the academy for enroute by a tiny margin, applied and been reconsidered by the FAA. Does it even happen? Asking for a friend.
Totally asking for a friend. They could apply again, there’s nothing stopping them but they wouldn’t get picked. The FAA has already spent tens of thousands on that person and they aren’t going to do it again.

One of my OKC Classmates washed, and 3 years later got hired again for the other track (CPC'd as well). Not sure what type of announcements they were hired under either time

Does picking an alternate remove a location from the list?
No. The only circumstance that drops one off of the list is a failure. However, there’s nothing stopping the FAA from changing how they handle facility selection.

Any of these recent classes have RG as a lead?
Yeah... didn't really like him tbh, great guy outside of class but I just never liked his teaching style never giving you a straight answer when you ask questions. His A leads were good for the most part tho and make class somewhat tolerable

Yeah... didn't really like him tbh, great guy outside of class but I just never liked his teaching style never giving you a straight answer when you ask questions. His A leads were good for the most part tho and make class somewhat tolerable
Really? We loved him, definitely got some people to pass that otherwise wouldn’t have. Who were the A leads? We never really had a consistent one. I was just doing the math and figured RG’s class after mine should’ve been done in the last couple of weeks, wanted to see how they did.

Who here is currently down at the academy now enroute? I have a question. DM me
You AG trainees better respond or you’re washing out
Can't DM you for some reason but what's your question? You can DM me if you want
This reminds me of when a parent/grandparent gets upset with something not working and blames the kids for breaking it, only to have the kids show them it works perfectly fine and they were just doing one obvious and simple thing wrong. ?

Back
Top Bottom