Enroute Class pass rate

I'm still looking for a roommate who is willing to double as a dog sitter ?
I heard someone in the facility once say, I and totally agree, that someone could make a KILLING starting a doggie-day-care at the facility. Similar to the actual human kid day care next door.

1-19 List
ZAU
ZBW
ZID
ZMA
ZBW
ZME
ZSE
ZKC
ZAB
ZKC
ZSE
ZTL
ZNY
ZNY

from the new hiring discord

Last edited:
1-27 List
ZAU
ZNY
ZMP
ZMP
ZID
ZBW
ZMA
ZAB
ZBW
ZTL
ZFW
ZHU
ZTL
ZME
ZKC
ZSE
ZLA

alternate: ZAN

1-19 List
ZAU
ZBW
ZID
ZMA
ZBW
ZME
ZSE
ZKC
ZAB
ZKC
ZSE
ZTL
ZNY
ZNY

this class went 11/16 as well. I think one got Hawaii on spouse request

2-9 List
ZNY
ZNY
ZID
ZLC
ZFW
ZAB
ZSE
ZMA
ZME
ZLC
ZKC
ZME
ZSE
ZDC
ZKC
ZAU
ZAU

For the most part pass rates have been pretty good. However, if you go back through this thread there are instances of sub 25% pass rates in the last two years. They still happen.

We originally started with 8, lost one in Basics and then two during evals, giving our original class a 62%.

During the academy we ended up getting reset due to Covid and combined with another class to make us 15, first big class since they cut class size down due to Covid. Only 9 out of 15 made it through, giving us a 60% pass rate, this was April 2022.

Someone on reddit is claiming starting March 1st they will no longer be doing non-radar evals at OKC... anyone else heard this?

"
Changes are confirmed to the Initial En Route Qualification Training Course. This is the course that students will take if they are hired on the En Route track. The Non-Radar Lab portion of the course has been removed. The FAA will still be teaching NR techniques and they will be tested on the knowledge but the Lab portion of the course has been removed and replaced with part-tasking exercises. This change will be effective March 1st.

As of January, an Academy POC said final scoring was 10% academics/coursework, 90% evals. No say on whether the NR change bumps up or down either percentage."

Someone on reddit is claiming starting March 1st they will no longer be doing non-radar evals at OKC... anyone else heard this?

"
Changes are confirmed to the Initial En Route Qualification Training Course. This is the course that students will take if they are hired on the En Route track. The Non-Radar Lab portion of the course has been removed. The FAA will still be teaching NR techniques and they will be tested on the knowledge but the Lab portion of the course has been removed and replaced with part-tasking exercises. This change will be effective March 1st.

As of January, an Academy POC said final scoring was 10% academics/coursework, 90% evals. No say on whether the NR change bumps up or down either percentage."

Yes, I’m here now and done on March 6th. It’s a fact. I’m not sure which class is the first or will be the first effected. I think the first one effected is already here but not 100% because we’ve been on nights the past 3 weeks.

Last edited:
Yes, I’m here now and done on March 6th. It’s a fact. I’m not sure which class is the first or will be the first effected. I think the first one effected is already here but not 100% because we’ve been on nights the past 3 weeks.
Y’all get your list yet? Had a friend in that class but they ended up not going to okc after basics finished

"

Damn that’s crazy because here at ZAN non radar is pass/fail. I wonder how that will affect things.

Back
Top Bottom