Enroute CPC to Lvl 12 Tower?

No he's totally 327% correct. Doesn't matter what tower you go to, doesn't matter what center you come from. Underwhelmed. Speaking of underwhelmed don't even get me started on n90. Those jokers are working one hour on 3 hours off, and they're getting foot rubs the whole time

Wow things are getting StuckMic level trolly here! Free thinking seems to trigger you. I give sincere opinions based on training and experience. Shit on them all u like :lol:

I've been a center CPC and multiple towers as well. Someone coming from a center CPC background I believe will be underwhelmed in the end. While they're training and doing the ground simulator and testing it will be rough, but once they're on the other side it is fairly simple repetitive tasks that get beat into your brain. I doubt that uneducated groupthink cliches for which you have no frame of reference; will help Avocadotoast find what he seeks. Obvioiusly on a scale of about to be contracted out.... To the most complex; ORD ground is at or near the top. Non controllers and children know that, too.

Since you hijacked the thread to troll about past N90 opinions; yes I agree it is very unfair that ORD & C90 controllers are not eligible for the massive financial incentives their Eastern Region colleagues receive. E pluribus $unum$!

Back
Top Bottom