Enroute Placement List

Enroute Placement List 12/22/18

No permission to download

Leafontehwind

We accept academy grads for the enroute operation but not the terminal operation, however enroute is “over staffed” right now.
So basically not taking students. Kind of surprising I would assume non locals would want to leave due to cost of living. Basically the reason I don’t prefer to go back.

16gtiguy

Trusted Contributor
So basically not taking students. Kind of surprising I would assume non locals would want to leave due to cost of living. Basically the reason I don’t prefer to go back.
Your correct I would say 1/3 of the facility wants out but last ncept was the first time we could release and only 1 at that. It’s mainly “staffed” with trainees and by the time they cert one retires.

HenryTheAce

Trusted Contributor
We accept academy grads for the enroute operation but not the terminal operation, however enroute is “over staffed” right now.
I thought you guys work everything there though. You work all three, tower, approach, and EnRoute right? So why would they only accept EnRoute people when the entire facility needs people? Or am I just wrong and confused

Stinger

Staff member
I thought you guys work everything there though. You work all three, tower, approach, and EnRoute right? So why would they only accept EnRoute people when the entire facility needs people? Or am I just wrong and confused
At HCF, you're either enroute or terminal. Terminal will work both tower and approach, enroute stays enroute.

Like ZSU is also a combined facility, but enroute and approach are separate specialties and you only work one.