FAA CRASHPADS Just 5m from the FAA Academy!
En route Placement List

En route Placement List 9/10/2021

No permission to download

thartley446

Lurker
Forgive me my friend here is a little slow.

Out of all 1000 ARTCC on this placement list, are only the few with a status of “Reserved For Academy Graduate” open to students who just graduate academy? If I get through academy would I have to choose just the positions with that status written or could I could choose from any of the 1000 on this list? I’m assuming that the blank status positions are for CPC.

32andBelow

Legendary Member
Forgive me my friend here is a little slow.

Out of all 1000 ARTCC on this placement list, are only the few with a status of “Reserved For Academy Graduate” open to students who just graduate academy? If I get through academy would I have to choose just the positions with that status written or could I could choose from any of the 1000 on this list? I’m assuming that the blank status positions are for CPC.
Nah they offer up the next however many spots to however many people are in your class. The list is constantly shuffle so the next graduates go where they want to send people.

Termine

⭐SuperStar
I ♥ pointSixtyFive
Out of all 1000 ARTCC on this placement list, are only the few with a status of “Reserved For Academy Graduate” open to students who just graduate academy?
An Enroute academy grad may be offered any Z in the NAS. "Reserved for AG" on that list means that the specific priority slot has been earmarked for an upcoming graduating class; if the slot is filled with a graduate it will likely have the effect of pushing that facility farther down the priority list, but it's not necessarily a one-to-one relationship.

Check the FAQs. When you graduate the academy you will be given a list (the list is generated from this priority list) and will choose from what you're given at that time.

mirmurmir

Yeah, isn't this the same one from last month? It's exactly the same, including the dates in the "facility assigned date" colomn...

MJ

Administrator
Staff member
Just downloaded both, they're not the same. Are you on the right tab in the spreadsheet?

Top Bottom