Hiring Bid Experienced bid: FAA-ATO-17-ATCEXP-52850

In terms of forecasting over the next few days or so. You guys can look at the PPT, specifically the projected target column.
Priority Placement Tool
Ex. SAV at 78.8% will be taking more people then SGF at 87.2%

When I called SGF the "KSN Guy" looked into their quota and they told me they are only getting one person from this batch.

Don't know what KSN is... Seems like it might be an intranet kinda thing.

EDIT: Read through the PPT, thanks that makes it a little easier to have a realistic expectation.

Last edited:
#1 SGF
#2 HSV
#3 AFW
I wouldn’t have to move if landed SGF...

Either way it falls best of luck to you. I'm in Bentonville, AR and SGF is two hours away. I originally wanted Fort Smith, AR (FSM) but it didn't fall that way for me.

Wife wanted DSM #2 for the schools system there for my daughter, but my true #2 would have been RSW, but I had to place it at #3.

Again, best of luck to you.

We picked GPT because it is the closest to us. We were trying to decide between GPT or MOB since MOB is 1 tier higher but being closer to family and friends weighed our decision. Will soon find out!

When I called SGF the "KSN Guy" looked into their quota and they told me they are only getting one person from this batch.

Don't know what KSN is... Seems like it might be an intranet kinda
Either way it falls best of luck to you. I'm in Bentonville, AR and SGF is two hours away. I originally wanted Fort Smith, AR (FSM) but it didn't fall that way for me.

Wife wanted DSM #2 for the schools system there for my daughter, but my true #2 would have been RSW, but I had to place it at #3.

Again, best of luck to you.
Good luck.

Me too. I think Little Rock maybe. Where are you at now?
I live in Miami working for the DOD at KHST. I’m from Pensacola so GPT would have been ideal but the more I think about it with competition this thick I should have put VGT as #1. I moved down here from the desert a little over a year ago so it wouldn’t be terrible for me. We’ll see what happens

I live in Miami working for the DOD at KHST. I’m from Pensacola so GPT would have been ideal but the more I think about it with competition this thick I should have put VGT as #1. I moved down here from the desert a little over a year ago so it wouldn’t be terrible for me. We’ll see what happens

Good luck! We will be happy to have GPT or MOB. Hopefully we get one or the other. Fingers crossed!

Don't know what KSN is... Seems like it might be an intranet kinda thing.
KSN is the Knowledge Service Network, it's available to all FAA employees on the FAA intranet. 1 selection brings them up to the projected national average. Previously, they have allowed prior experience new hires to take a facility up to 100% projected, but we'll have to see if they've adjusted their staffing requirements.

From 1000+ ops a day to less than 500 and a decent pay increase, yeah I’ll take it so thanks FAA lol

I live in Miami working for the DOD at KHST.

Damn dude, the official numbers being reported to the Air Force for Homestead are way less than 1,000+ ops a day. The actual reported numbers are more in line with a slow level 5 up/down, which would explain the list since that's what the FAA would go off of. 1,000+ ops a day would get you all bumped up to GS-12's and would probably get those jumping ship to the FAA lists with at least mid-level facilities on it. Might be something worth looking into.

#1VGT
#2PRC
#3CPR
#4LVK
#5SMF

Whoa Casper?! That’s quite the difference from Vegas and LVK yeah? Haha
Damn dude, the official numbers being reported to the Air Force for Homestead are way less than 1,000+ ops a day. The actual reported numbers are more in line with a slow level 5 up/down, which would explain the list since that's what the FAA would go off of. 1,000+ ops a day would get you all bumped up to GS-12's and would probably get those jumping ship to the FAA lists with at least mid-level facilities on it. Might be something worth looking into.
lmao no no I was at IWA before homestead haha

Back
Top Bottom