Hiring Bid Experienced bid: FAA-ATO-17-ATCEXP-52850

Wait does this really mean all these slots listed actually got filled? Im surprised it's so many that's pretty crazy.
All filled. There's been a backlog since they froze placement. Last real placement cycle happened on January 31st. For reference...

October 3rd, 2017 - 9 people
October 31st, 2017 - 11 people
December 5th, 2017 - 9 people
January 3rd, 2018 - 54 people
January 31st, 2018 - 50 people
April 3rd, 2018 - 91 people

Just called...of course I wanted to find out my location but the lady that answered said that a Sharlene would be giving people CALLS to go over location and dates...because it’s a large batch it make take a few days to get to everyone blah...

Just called...of course I wanted to find out my location but the lady that answered said that a Sharlene would be giving people CALLS to go over location and dates...because it’s a large batch it make take a few days to get to everyone blah...

lmao 91 people and only one person does the calls lol efficient

Did she say when these calls were supposed to start going out?

If they go alphabetically I’ll hear something by next Friday....or the following Tuesday because f*** Monday’s right!

I called back to double check...Idk with these people I kind of feel like they try to tell us whatever they think we might wanna hear or something nuetral all the time...lady confirmed yes the sharlene lady is the only one making the calls...she also told me no it is not in alphabetical order...some people should be hearing something by today

I’d love to meet the person who thinks that calling everyone is the most logical way to do this.
No ish right?! I’d rather them copy and paste some template and change the info and send it to me through my email then wait like this...it’s too important for everyone to wait on one person to get to them among the 90 others

Well. My buddy got a call a few weeks ago and they offered him N90 or get bent. I think I'm okay with the current situation. Haha.

I was in the batch that got the N90 call. It was a yes or no. If you said no they told us to expect lists later on (Here we are). It wasn't really a get bent situation. To put it best, I heard it called a "gut punch".

By the way. Who are you calling @RC? I called Pam and she was actually useless in terms of information.
Just the standard aviation careers number...the lady said that she might’ve been able to give me my location if the info was logged in but I guess they haven’t done that step yet?!

I was in the batch that got the N90 call. It was a yes or no. If you said no they told us to expect lists later on (Here we are). It wasn't really a get bent situation. To put it best, I heard it called a "gut punch".

Hmm. I think his situation was a bit different. He may have been offered like 2 other TRACONs, but it was a phone call and he said he didn't expect another list. He didn't get one this round so I don't know. Maybe he was being a drama queen.

I just got a call from an unknown number. It was a telemarketer. Yeah.

Back
Top Bottom