Hiring Bid Experienced bid: FAA-ATO-17-ATCEXP-52850

So when looking for a place does anyone know how to go about getting some form of letter or document from the faa showing income or something to cover the 2 checkstubs or income requirements that landlords or leasing agents etc request for?

Well after emailing to verify the location was right I received an apology email. Going to Illinois instead. CMI. Still not top of my list but we can breathe a little easier and are ready get the ball rolling.

Well after emailing to verify the location was right I received an apology email. Going to Illinois instead. CMI. Still not top of my list but we can breathe a little easier and are ready get the ball rolling.
Don't keep us in the dark... What was #14?

Glad that worked out, I was planning on emailing you with your next course of action. #14 was definitely an error.

I got SouthEast Texas Regional Airport in Beaumont which I ranked number 6 or 7 on my list.... pretty disappointed as I was expecting at least top 3. Should I email Charlene about the #6/7 facility placement?

I got SouthEast Texas Regional Airport in Beaumont which I ranked number 6 or 7 on my list.... pretty disappointed as I was expecting at least top 3. Should I email Charlene about the #6/7 facility placement?
View the PPT and the projected staffing numbers, insert the total amount of new hires into one of the incoming columns. If any facility if your top 5, have projected staffing lower then there, you have, at the very least, an outside chance. BPT isn't the end of the world by any means. You'll certify in 3 to 4 months and be able to bid out when they're eligible.

I wouldn't. It is a ranking list for a reason. No one told you that you would get top three. Especially with them giving everyone with similar experience identical lists... Not everyone can get their top picks.

Side note I would be curious how they decided who did get their top pick... First to return the survey? Random? Experience?

I wouldn't. It is a ranking list for a reason. No one told you that you would get top three. Especially with them giving everyone with similar experience identical lists... Not everyone can get their top picks.

Side note I would be curious how they decided who did get their top pick... First to return the survey? Random? Experience?
Random

considered doing cpc rehire to bpt just to be in and out in a summer. you'll wait in the express line at HEB longer than you will to certify at beaumont.

considered doing cpc rehire to bpt just to be in and out in a summer. you'll wait in the express line at HEB longer than you will to certify at beaumont.
I've told people that'd be a great option if they were looking for a quick certification and ERR out.

So when looking for a place does anyone know how to go about getting some form of letter or document from the faa showing income or something to cover the 2 checkstubs or income requirements that landlords or leasing agents etc request for?
Your FOL will show your salary and start date. If you need further proof, your facility can provide it. Even when purchasing a home as long as your start date is within 60 days, the income on your FOL can be used to qualify for a home loan.

Also, for reference, in terms of sheer career advancement, level 4's have released a higher percentage of people via the NCEPT then any other facility level. BPT for reference has a CPC target of 11 and they have released 6 people in the last 2 years. Here are the places they've been able to go.
ZTL - Atlanta Center - Level 12 - 2
STT - St. Thomas - Level 5 - 1
ZME - Memphis Center - Level 12 - 1
ZHU - Houston Center - Level 11 - 1
SFO - San Francisco Tower - Level 10 - 1

Where do we start when it comes to pay? Since we’re prior experience I was told we don’t start at AG pay is this correct? And if we don’t start at AG pay then where do we start?

Where do we start when it comes to pay? Since we’re prior experience I was told we don’t start at AG pay is this correct? And if we don’t start at AG pay then where do we start?
You start at the lowest D payband for your facility.

I put 1GPT 2 PRC 3 VGT. Really the only 3 I’d want to go to...the next 7 were whatever I had in the south east and then I left the rest after that alone.

Since you only ranked your Top 10 hopefully you got something in your top 10. Did you get your placement yet?

Back
Top Bottom