Hiring Bid Experienced bid: FAA-ATO-17-ATCEXP-52850

I would like to start by saying I am the wife of an ATC applicant and I joined this to try to figure out a timeline of future events. Many thanks to you all, I have learned quite a bit! My hubby just received his last clearance and is now awaiting a list. Is it common that it is a 2-3 week wait? It seems as if lists just went out. Unsure of what that might mean. Thank you in advance for any guidance provided.

I would like to start by saying I am the wife of an ATC applicant and I joined this to try to figure out a timeline of future events. Many thanks to you all, I have learned quite a bit! My hubby just received his last clearance and is now awaiting a list. Is it common that it is a 2-3 week wait? It seems as if lists just went out. Unsure of what that might mean. Thank you in advance for any guidance provided.
Last list was not typical due to a freeze on placement. If they return back to normal, the next lists should go out around May 1st.

Has anyone ever requested to extend their hiring process and be transferred into the next round of placement lists going out?
They will do it if you have extenuating circumstances. If you’re asking just to accommodate personal stuff, most likely not.

I had the option for the 10th, but didn't even attempt that one. I went with the April 29th option and that's what I got. Official first day working will be Monday, April 30th.

I had the option for the 10th, but didn't even attempt that one. I went with the April 29th option and that's what I got. Official first day working will be Monday, April 30th.
Ah ok, I went with the next date so I guess I'll hear back after the April 29th folks all have theirs. I believe the 10th was the date they wanted us to respond by with our desired report date

I tried to do that and because I couldn’t prove any extenuating circumstances I was told it’s either accept or turn down employment lol
Lol they actually asked for a reason? I am awaiting an email response from Charlene/ATO and hoping to get pushed to the next round of lists.

Back
Top Bottom