Hiring Bid Experienced bid: FAA-ATO-17-ATCEXP-52850

For a statistical answer to that question, look at the PPT's training success rates. It doesn't match 1:1 with actual difficulty, but it gives you a good idea of how successful trainees are at facilities.

My facility should be on some of the candidates' lists, hopefully we'll get a few.

For a statistical answer to that question, look at the PPT's training success rates. It doesn't match 1:1 with actual difficulty, but it gives you a good idea of how successful trainees are at facilities.

My facility should be on some of the candidates' lists, hopefully we'll get a few.
Hoping mine is also. We could use a few

I don't see a download link and the page that comes up for the PPT on this site doesn't have a training success column, am I looking in the wrong spot?

Should be lists going out this week.
Facilities reserved are:
MBS, AZO, MKG, LBB, OMA, FNT, MGM, MFD, TOL, BUF, FLO, CKB, RVS, AVL, FSM, MAF, SBN, SJC
I wasn't showing the national list, I forgot it defaults to the level 7 and below now.....so in addition to the above is:
N90, ABQ, PBI, IND, C90, CRP, Y90, F11, STL, TUL, M98, S56

The list I received in the survey is completely different than the one in the initial e-mail, I e-mailed ATO about it but was curious if this has happened to anyone else.

I think im a go with CRP number one then PBI number 2. Any thoughts or suggestions?
If you're happy with the area around CRP and would enjoy being there for an extended period of time, I'd keep it #1. If you have any desire to advance your career down the line, you will struggle to get out of CRP. You'll have no issue advancing your career from PBI down the line.

I think im a go with CRP number one then PBI number 2. Any thoughts or suggestions?
Cost of living would be much cheaper in Corpus Christi. Both level 9s.
Corpus is a very complex facility sandwiched between Navy bases with another radar sector along the Mexican border, lots of practice approaches at all the airports. Don't know much about PBI other than there'll be way more passenger traffic and GA flights.
CRP is down in it's own world FAA-wise and doesn't get any media attention, so you'll be able to get away with more and be more relaxed.

Man some of these lists are looking nice. The facilities that aren’t usually on there are just because of the updated numbers?
Timing is everything..

Is anyone else still waiting on a list?

Still waiting here.

TOL 2/09
CIL 4/25
Med exam & Drug test 5/24
Notification of additional info needed for med clearance 6/18
Additional ppwk turned in 6/19

Waiting on clearance then list, really hopeful that I’ll get a list this month. VA disability screwing me currently.

Back
Top Bottom