Hiring Bid Experienced bid: FAA-ATO-17-ATCEXP-52850

Yesterday, I was told I would receive a phone call today and that I should call on Wednesday if I don’t hear anything. First time the FAA HR has told me to call back if I don’t hear something soon. Normally they say wait a few months/years/decades.
I'm a try to call tomorrow too then. Yea my HR is getting annoyed i can tell. You think HR will atleast know what facility before they call to schedule a start date?

FAA Sent me a letter with possible start dates. Also said that FOLs will be sent in order of urgency (aka closest start dates go out first )

I just found out today that I was cleared 7/6. I’m hoping to be in the next batch of list receivers. Not sure if there is any rhyme or reason to which cleared applicants receive a list and which ones don’t. Does anyone have any insight?

Did you ask someone about your clearance or just get a random email stating that you're cleared? I'm still waiting on my medical clearance, did my MMPI 05/01 and physical/drug test 05/23-05/24. They requested a status report form on 06/18 for two of my VA disability conditions, turned paperwork in 06/19 and have yet to be cleared...three weeks later. I'm in the Southern region. Maybe some regions are faster at processing applicants than others.

Did you ask someone about your clearance or just get a random email stating that you're cleared? I'm still waiting on my medical clearance, did my MMPI 05/01 and physical/drug test 05/23-05/24. They requested a status report form on 06/18 for two of my VA disability conditions, turned paperwork in 06/19 and have yet to be cleared...three weeks later. I'm in the Southern region. Maybe some regions are faster at processing applicants than others.
I did my mmpi 5/3 and my medical physical 6/6. I was contacted my the deputy flight surgeon about some pregnancy related complications a week later. After I explained what happened he told me that I should be cleared within the next week. I started calling hr once a week since then. I am also in the southern region.

I did my mmpi 5/3 and my medical physical 6/6. I was contacted my the deputy flight surgeon about some pregnancy related complications a week later. After I explained what happened he told me that I should be cleared within the next week. I started calling hr once a week since then. I am also in the southern region.

Oh okay. I have a VA disability rating that they’re currently wigging out about. I think that’s why my clearance is taking so long. Do we all have the same flight surgeon in the southern region, do you know? I’m in FL.

Oh okay. I have a VA disability rating that they’re currently wigging out about. I think that’s why my clearance is taking so long. Do we all have the same flight surgeon in the southern region, do you know? I’m in FL.
I think we do have he same flight surgeon. I started my process in FL then separate from the Navy. I’m currently in NC.

I got my offer today as well. Going to S56. Anyone got any extra info on the place I'd appreciate the insight.

Can't speak for the facility but the area is awesome. Spent my last active duty assignment at Hill AFB. Left almost a year and a half ago and I miss it a lot. I will definitely be trying to go to SLC after I get my CPC wherever that may be. Best of luck to you!

Back
Top Bottom