Kim's Place OKC

Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

BirdieBee

Trusted Contributor
1-866-236-3674. Searched all my medical emails for an extension number but didn’t see anything.
Me too! Driving me nuts!!

1-866-236-3674. Searched all my medical emails for an extension number but didn’t see anything.
I replied to the email that had the drug test info and they said they've reached out and are working on a solution, so let's see what happens!

GulfBravoPapa

Forum Sage
Not an answer to your question, but I did notice in the CIL it states.

So do we have to make a separate appointment to do a drug test? I didn't see that anywhere.

You might find this link helpful
Yes. You do an official drug test at a testing facility and then at your medical they will take a urine sample as well.

Roobert

I received my EOD emails on 9/25 but was on vacation for the holiday without a personal computer. I just submitted them today which would make it 8 days since receiving the emails. Am I screwed because I didn't submit within 5 calendar days?

HalfPR

Trusted Contributor
I ♥ pointSixtyFive
I didn't need any extension. It gave me a prompt to press one for Pre-employment and it connected me to a rep to schedule. I just tried now and that's different than what I heard when I scheduled

KTreu42

Trusted Contributor
Has anyone been able to successfully schedule their drug test? Every time I call the number listed in the email, an automated message asks me to enter in an extension number, which I don’t have.
Can you answer our question as to where the drug test info comes from? Is it part of the MedXpress email?

GulfBravoPapa

Forum Sage
He is already in, but he's a supervisor
I don't believe you are allowed to work at the same facility as a family member who is in management. Unless you are in equal levels of supervision. Controller/supervisor is not going to happen. You'll be placed at a nearby facility.

zealforce

Trusted Contributor
Turned in all my forms and waiting for MMPI/Fingerprinting/Medical Exams next week- is there anything else that I can do in the meantime?

sizziano

Trusted Contributor
I don't believe you are allowed to work at the same facility as a family member who is in management. Unless you are in equal levels of supervision. Controller/supervisor is not going to happen. You'll be placed at a nearby facility.
Hopefully he doesnt work in ASE

BirdieBee

Trusted Contributor
I've heard a lot of conflicting info about this from a LOT of different people, so I was hoping someone somewhere had insight. Honestly, as long as I don't go to MAF, I think we'll be ok!

Hopefully he doesnt work in ASE
No, thankfully!

Stinger

Staff member
I've heard a lot of conflicting info about this from a LOT of different people, so I was hoping someone somewhere had insight. Honestly, as long as I don't go to MAF, I think we'll be ok!
Depends on some factors. Is there different areas in the facility (center or large tracon)? Is the spouse a supervisor or OM/ATM? Does the facility even care?

Reactions: KAB

BirdieBee

Trusted Contributor
Depends on some factors. Is there different areas in the facility (center or large tracon)? Is the spouse a supervisor or OM/ATM? Does the facility even care?
Nope, it's a regular ole up/down. He's a sup. Don't think the ATM cares, but has never been presented with a situation like this so everyone we ask has no idea what protocol is.

elath

I know this question has been discussed in other threads, but I'm just wondering, I suffer from very infrequent migraines (last one on 08/29/19, can't recall the one before that, but I'm averaging roughly three a year). I know the 'triggers' and they are avoidable. I have a long history of migraines. Should I expect a DQ? It wouldn't be immediately disqualifying according to this Headache Worksheet, however this worksheet might only apply to pilots. Does anyone from previous bids or this bid have experience with migraines and being a controller/applicant? I'm worried about my medical this Thursday.

Yukatan

Trusted Contributor
Has anyone run into the issue where the Sheriffs Office won't complete your fingerprints on the SF-87 form that you provide? My office insisted using their FD-258 card which has most of the same information and instructions for rolling fingerprints. Missing only a few things such as the tattoo info however. Would that be okay to use, or should I push back?

Has anyone run into the issue where the Sheriffs Office won't complete your fingerprints on the SF-87 form that you provide? My office insisted using their FD-258 card which has most of the same information and instructions for rolling fingerprints. Missing only a few things such as the tattoo info however. Would that be okay to use, or should I push back?
Push back and destroy them

elath

FD-258 card worked for me, I also sent my SF-87 with all the information filled out along with it, except for the prints. Don't know if they need it but I figured it didn't hurt to send both