Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

just wondering if anyone else has KH for their rep and didn't get any other information after the confirmation email. I'm currently a federal employee so I'm wondering if my process is taking longer for that reason

From a rep regarding the drug test phone line:

DOT spoke with the contractor and it appears that there was a fiber optic situation with AT&T that impacted a lot of lines. So, if the issue happened yesterday, then applicants could have experienced problems with the number. All issues have been resolved and the number is working as it should. If anyone experience any more issues, please let me know. Thanks.

Just an FYI!

Is this a separate e-mail from the one containing the Pre-Employment Interview Worksheet?
Yeah, it was in an email I got after submitting that form. I got that email the day after submitting it.

I FINALLY got through at 9pm my time....for them to not have access to my local office's scheduling lol trying again tomorrow!
Just called now and got through!

I was reading through the e-Qip PDF guide that MJ posted in another thread and had a question in regards to the citizenship questions on section 3 of the PDF. Is it asking for you to obtain a copy of citizenship document or proof of legal status in the U.S. for all immediate family and relatives? That could be a lot of work if you have a big family. And some relatives could be reluctant giving that info up. Am I reading into it right or can you just provide immediate family?

I was reading through the e-Qip PDF guide that MJ posted in another thread and had a question in regards to the citizenship questions on section 3 of the PDF. Is it asking for you to obtain a copy of citizenship document or proof of legal status in the U.S. for all immediate family and relatives? That could be a lot of work if you have a big family. And some relatives could be reluctant giving that info up. Am I reading into it right or can you just provide immediate family?

They make you select what family members you have from father, mother, siblings, sibling-in laws, half-siblings, step parents. I had to provide naturalization certificates for the ones selected.

Has anyone with KJ as their Security POC receive their instructions yet? Friday will be the 10th day and I haven't received anything regarding fingerprints or background information. I'm going on vacation and I'm worried I might miss something.

For those who have done the medical, how long does it generally take? I'm driving 3.5 hrs to the nearest AME and I'm just trying to plan ahead

For those who have done the medical, how long does it generally take? I'm driving 3.5 hrs to the nearest AME and I'm just trying to plan ahead

I did mine yesterday. I got to the doctor's office at 12:15 for my 12:30 appointment. I was out by 1:15. Obviously how busy and efficient your particular examiner and staff is could make it vary a lot.

Back
Top Bottom