Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

I received my CIL on 11/26.

My medical was completed on 12/2, my MMPI-2 on 12/3, and my drug test was done today 12/4. My e-QIP was done and submitted along with my fingerprints and associated security documents. I think that's everything on the list right? I know it's a long shot but anyone know how long it can be assuming all goes well with the clearances? My HR POC has been moving relatively quick.

Thanks.

My medical was completed on 12/2, my MMPI-2 on 12/3, and my drug test was done today 12/4. My e-QIP was done and submitted along with my fingerprints and associated security documents. I think that's everything on the list right? I know it's a long shot but anyone know how long it can be assuming all goes well with the clearances? My HR POC has been moving relatively quick.

Thanks.
I finished my medical/drug test and got the call 8 days later during the 17 bid. Could be quick, could take forever.

Thanks.
I feel like those of us that are done might be there in January! ?

When mailing in the fingerprints, have you all sent it in a large envelope (papers not folded) or a business envelope (papers folded)? Or does it matter?

I feel like those of us that are done might be there in January! ?

My hr rep emailed me saying:

"We currently only have 1 December class we are trying to fill, and all other classes do not start again until January. Due to the small amount of clearances we have, we’ve had to cancel several classes until we are able to fill full classes."

Dec/January classes usually get restarted 2 months after......since the government has a history of shutting down in February.

My hr rep emailed me saying:

"We currently only have 1 December class we are trying to fill, and all other classes do not start again until January. Due to the small amount of clearances we have, we’ve had to cancel several classes until we are able to fill full classes."

Dec/January classes usually get restarted 2 months after......since the government has a history of shutting down in February.
If they're gonna shut down, it'll be on Dec 12th (I think that's correct) when the continuation deadline hits, so on that day, we will know if it's possible to be there in January or if we will have to wait a bit longer.

If they're gonna shut down, it'll be on Dec 12th (I think that's correct) when the continuation deadline hits, so on that day, we will know if it's possible to be there in January or if we will have to wait a bit longer.
We are funded through Dec 20...

From what people have said previously, the reps are only permitted to send 6 CILs each per week as to not overwhelm other staff with too many many people trying to get clearance.

just wondering if anyone else has KH for their rep and didn't get any other information after the confirmation email. I'm currently a federal employee so I'm wondering if my process is taking longer for that reason
I also have KH haven't received a thing since confirmation, being patient through this whole process is definitely challenging especially seeing as how fast other people are getting their stuff done. ?
Pool 2. I have KH, took the MMPI-2 today, have my medical and drug test scheduled next Wednesday. Tomorrow will be 10 business days from receiving the CIL and I'll be able to request the background check/documents. Hopefully will have the background check/equip/fingerprint info by Monday, and will be done with everything by next Wednesday!

Pool 2. I have KH, took the MMPI-2 today, have my medical and drug test scheduled next Wednesday. Tomorrow will be 10 business days from receiving the CIL and I'll be able to request the background check/documents. Hopefully will have the background check/equip/fingerprint info by Monday, and will be done with everything by next Wednesday!
How long did you spend on the MMPI2?

Back
Top Bottom