Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Yeah I've read the Tier II horror stories. Not sure what you could do other than be honest though? I would hate to get placed in Tier II having tried to answer "correctly" rather than getting T2 having answered truthfully.
IDK, if you took the the MMPI-2 and genuinely got Tier 2'd you probably answered TOO honestly (like who can honestly say they respect people in authority 100% of the time, never broken a law and have never thought about stealing something).

Yeah I've read the Tier II horror stories. Not sure what you could do other than be honest though? I would hate to get placed in Tier II having tried to answer "correctly" rather than getting T2 having answered truthfully.
What are some horror stories? It delays the process by months doesn’t it

What are some horror stories? It delays the process by months doesn’t it
There are people who are from 2017 who have been Tier 2'd going through the process.

If you get T2'd then you can reasonably say that you won't be going to academy for a full year at minimum (if at all)

IIRC another guy has to pay 1.5K to get a psychological evaluation (earlier in this thread)

idk lol it's kinda jarring to see an anime pic on a forum for a super serious government job haha- it's like if someone showed up to my banking job in a doctor's coat

Is it almost as jarring as watching someone instruct people publicly to lie on a government psychological evaluation, or someone blowing up their contacts email and voicemail every day for two weeks due to lack of patience?

Strange

There are people who are from 2017 who have been Tier 2'd going through the process.

If you get T2'd then you can reasonably say that you won't be going to academy for a full year at minimum (if at all)

IIRC another guy has to pay 1.5K to get a psychological evaluation (earlier in this thread)
That person would be me, and I didn't get Tier 2'd off of the MMPI-2. My rep had me know everything came out well. This is separate from the Medical side.

That person would be me, and I didn't get Tier 2'd off of the MMPI-2. My rep had me know everything came out well. This is separate from the Medical side.

Wait, so were you Tier 2'd at all? I was under the impression that Tier 2 was an MMPI-only thing, not a medical thing.

Wait, so were you Tier 2'd at all? I was under the impression that Tier 2 was an MMPI-only thing, not a medical thing.
I wasn't Tier 2'd. My rep said everything was good. Medical is having me go through this based on past medical records.

Is it almost as jarring as watching someone instruct people publicly to lie on a government psychological evaluation, or someone blowing up their contacts email and voicemail every day for two weeks due to lack of patience?

Strange

Never said to lie lmao- it's a guide for taking it so you don't answer questions like "I see objects/animals others do not see" with TRUE like a guy did previously because he was a biologist/worked with wildlife (when someone else could answer FALSE because he/she would assume that it was about hallucinations). I am NOT CONDONING lying on the MMPI lol.

And I got my answer because I was so persistent. There was an error in the system because my security POC didn't finish turning in his documents by mistake. I emailed all my POCs and got that cleared up. If I had simply been patient, then I would be even more delayed. Everyone advises patience, but frankly not being patient worked in my favor. I emailed three times a week- I received literally no reply for 2 weeks straight. I don't think emailing someone at that frequency (and receiving no reply) is unreasonable, especially if this is their government job. Results may vary.

I wasn't Tier 2'd. My rep said everything was good. Medical is having me go through this based on past medical records.
And no problem with the profile, I was just surprised lol. What anime is that from? I watch a little too but mostly read mangaon the side :^)
And that's my mistake. Best of luck to you man :(

Last edited:
Never said to lie lmao- it's a guide for taking it so you don't answer questions like "I see objects/animals others do not see" with TRUE like a guy did previously because he was a biologist/worked with wildlife (when someone else could answer FALSE because he/she would assume that it was about hallucinations). I am NOT CONDONING lying on the MMPI lol.

The MMPI varies for different people. That guy just started at the academy..? I answered True for the question "I am easily awakened" but the other sleeping habits were consistent. Stop trying to make an MMPI guide happen. It's not going to happen ?

I consider myself a pretty patient person but damn guys I sure have been tested by this process. Got my EODS 12/26 and submitted everything by 12/30 and I still haven’t got my CIL. I even emailed LM to make sure everything was good even if it showed “approved” in the EODS and she confirmed it. I keep thinking that the upcoming week I would get the CIL but now it’s been 3 weeks of the same process.

LM even emailed me back confirming that I completed the EODS and that was on 1/13. Anyone in a similar situation where they are waiting on the CIL after completing the EODS a long time ago?

I'm in a similar position, I completed EODS 1/8/2020, got a confirmation it was accepted on the 11th, and nothing since.

I have the same Rep, so maybe they've been on leave or really spreading the process out

The MMPI varies for different people. That guy just started at the academy..? I answered True for the question "I am easily awakened" but the other sleeping habits were consistent. Stop trying to make an MMPI guide happen. It's not going to happen ?
Lmao ok, thanks for the input!

Strange
You going to reply buddy, or are you going to be patient?

Got a class date for 4/10 Enroute 15 minutes ago! Anyone else get this date?

Also I had a question for working Enroute- this is all the information about selecting facilities in the FAQ:

OCONUS locations are sometimes offered as alternatives to the selection list. They will only be available if they are in the top 250 slots on the placement list.

TERMINAL: Assignments are level 7 or below facilities. Infrequently, Level 8 facilities may be offered.

What levels am I eligible to go to as an Enroute?

Also I had a question for working Enroute- this is all the information about selecting facilities in the FAQ:

OCONUS locations are sometimes offered as alternatives to the selection list. They will only be available if they are in the top 250 slots on the placement list.

TERMINAL: Assignments are level 7 or below facilities. Infrequently, Level 8 facilities may be offered.

I believe all enroute facilities are 10-12

I believe that you can go to any level center out of the academy? They are all level 10+. Theres an En Route forum on here where people post how many people passed in their class and what facilities were available for them to choose. I suggest going there to get some idea of which facilities are more occurring than others

From the academy, you are able to go to any En Route facility regardless of facility level

Back
Top Bottom