Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Yeah, I emailed my medical POC. I think they would email you after they've found a suitable shrink.
Thanks, I'm going to email and see if all that has been cleared/ Took the MMPI late last month and physical/drug test about 2 weeks ago. Hoping for some good news with my security stuff being a shit show lol

Got a class date for enroute 5/1 yesterday. Asked if I could push it back and now have a class date of 6/11. Timeline for those interested.

CIL 12/23
e-QIP 1/9
Medical 1/14
MMPI/Drug test 1/15
Redo e-QIP 1/23
All clear 1/24

Ugh I finished everything on the 5th, had to send one more medical document, a current status report, on the 10th, and still haven’t received anything!

Some people have said that they were able to get a class date before completing their in person interview with the security investigator. I completed my in person interview on the 20th and still haven’t heard anything or got a class date yet. Should I be concerned?

Some people have said that they were able to get a class date before completing their in person interview with the security investigator. I completed my in person interview on the 20th and still haven’t heard anything or got a class date yet. Should I be concerned?

Edit: I read your post wrong

It all depends what they were investigating. If there was anything out of the norm on your background that they were really looking into? or was it pretty routine? Also its only been 9 days, so i'd give them a little more time.

Ugh I finished everything on the 5th, had to send one more medical document, a current status report, on the 10th, and still haven’t received anything!
I'm the same position as you. But I submitted my records on January 8th. I reached out to my medical POC and she said the flight surgeon needs to do a final review and that she would let me know how that goes. Still waiting and hoping for the best.

I'm the same position as you. But I submitted my records on January 8th. I reached out to my medical POC and she said the flight surgeon needs to do a final review and that she would let me know how that goes. Still waiting and hoping for the best.
Do you know if the MMPI is reviewed by the flight surgeon as well? I was given the same reply as you about an hour ago. I also had to submit one thing but it hasn't been that long for me, I was mainly trying to figure out if I failed the MMPI

Do you know if the MMPI is reviewed by the flight surgeon as well? I was given the same reply as you about an hour ago. I also had to submit one thing but it hasn't been that long for me, I was mainly trying to figure out if I failed the MMPI

Yes MMPI is part of medical

I had to submit 2 things. Once before Christmas and the other on Jan 8th. Hopefully we both hear something soon.

Hey guys, so I finished my e-qip. Near the end before final submission, it says to electronically upload any requested documents. Do I have to upload anything? All I saw were the various authorization release request forms.

Hey guys, so I finished my e-qip. Near the end before final submission, it says to electronically upload any requested documents. Do I have to upload anything? All I saw were the various authorization release request forms.
Idk about your security poc but I had to resubmit my eqip because I didn’t attach the 306 or the 1631 forms

Has anyone enrolled with mariott or hilton rewards programs in the past have been able to collect points while staying at a hotel for the academy while it's being paid for out of your per diem? I'm curious if you're eligible to collect points or not if you're paying out of your per diem. Because that's a pretty good deal if you can.

Edit: I read your post wrong

It all depends what they were investigating. If there was anything out of the norm on your background that they were really looking into? or was it pretty routine? Also its only been 9 days, so i'd give them a little more time.
I’m not sure what they were looking into. I had a job in the past that I was fired from which is the only thing I would think they might look into but my investigator just went through my eqip with me and it only took about 30 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom