Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

I finished all the medical and security requirements yesterday. Any idea how long until I hear something back as far as clearances or am I supposed to reach out to my POC's and ask what the status is on clearances? Just curious what you all did once you were done with the requirements

Just wait, if they need anything they will reach out to you.

Figure I'll put my timeframe out there too for others to gauge. Was able to push my original class date of 4/27 to 5/26

CIL 11/27
e-QIP 12/4
Drug test 12/9
Medical exam 12/13
MMPI 12/16
Redo drug test 1/2
Request for medical records 1/8
Class offer 1/27

Got a class date for enroute 5/1 yesterday. Asked if I could push it back and now have a class date of 6/11. Timeline for those interested.

CIL 12/23
e-QIP 1/9
Medical 1/14
MMPI/Drug test 1/15
Redo e-QIP 1/23
All clear 1/24

How come you had to redo the e-QIP? And did you have an interview with an investigator?

I've been waiting on my medical clearance for a while now and I want to contact my POC so that I can find out the status of that, but I'm not certain what account that is since no specific medical POC is listed in my CIL or any email I've received. I had to make corrections and send a couple of statements to a medical program analyst, is that the person I should ask?

I've been waiting on my medical clearance for a while now and I want to contact my POC so that I can find out the status of that, but I'm not certain what account that is since no specific medical POC is listed in my CIL or any email I've received. I had to make corrections and send a couple of statements to a medical program analyst, is that the person I should ask?

That medical program analyst will be your medical POC

Got my CIL today! Pumped to get started. Just curious... I can schedule and complete my MMPI before I even get contacted by the security POC and medical POC, right? Or do I have to complete security first, then medical, then MMPI?

Just found out my drug test was never received...that I did on 12/10...and now I have to re-do it...so nice! I HOPE this is the last thing I have to do, but I honestly have no idea because I still haven’t heard from my security POC since before Thanksgiving....huhhhhhhhhhhhhh looks like I’ll be getting a fall/winter class date at this rate.

Got my CIL today! Pumped to get started. Just curious... I can schedule and complete my MMPI before I even get contacted by the security POC and medical POC, right? Or do I have to complete security first, then medical, then MMPI?
Just received mine today as well. I am planning to go ahead and schedule the MMPI tomorrow morning since I have not seen anyone bring that up as an issue here yet and the directions do not say to wait.

Just received mine today as well. I am planning to go ahead and schedule the MMPI tomorrow morning since I have not seen anyone bring that up as an issue here yet and the directions do not say to wait.
Yeah I just reread it again to make sure and it appears as if there is no direction to complete the others before you do the MMPI.

Also good luck to you!! Hopefully this part goes quick for us and we get to class soon!!

Yeah I just reread it again to make sure and it appears as if there is no direction to complete the others before you do the MMPI.

Also good luck to you!! Hopefully this part goes quick for us and we get to class soon!!

Those are three separate items that can be done concurrently. I actually ended up doing my MMPI last.

You'll end up getting an email from your security POC with instructions on sending fingerprints, etc. But don't need to wait to schedule your MMPI

How come you had to redo the e-QIP? And did you have an interview with an investigator?
I had to redo it because it is only good for 14 days and my security POC never got to it. I did not have to do an interview. I do know people that have been cleared and then they still have an interview later on in the process.

Figure I'll put my timeframe out there too for others to gauge. Was able to push my original class date of 4/27 to 5/26

CIL 11/27
e-QIP 12/4
Drug test 12/9
Medical exam 12/13
MMPI 12/16
Redo drug test 1/2
Request for medical records 1/8
Class offer 1/27

In reference to your request for medical records, is that military records? I have a request in for my military records from 12/18 and I still don't think my med poc has received them.

In reference to your request for medical records, is that military records? I have a request in for my military records from 12/18 and I still don't think my med poc has received them.

It wasn't military. They needed endocrinology records for a mild condition I have/had.

I got my psych appointment setup for February. The guy said the FAA sending FAA records over to him would take about 7 weeks, and then 5 weeks after that to schedule but my POC was really fast and told me she'd fax it over to him right away so things should move along quickly I think. Hoping there won't be much delay after I go for my appointment.

Was just notified my MMPI did not clear and I have been Tier 2'd. I have no idea why. I have never been arrested (or anything near that), have or ever had any psychological disorders and have lived a pretty healthy lifestyle. I'm disappointed to say the least.
Just found out the same thing. Hopefully we get through this sooner rather than later, I took my MMPI on 12/03/19 and I haven't gotten an appointment yet

Wow we're already getting well into May. Really want to hear back soon now- before you know it, class dates will be in the back half of the year!

My flight surgeon still hasn’t received all of my drug drug test/mmpi/physical, when this was done at the beginning of the month. That’s normal right? Kind of feels like my drug test didn’t arrive. Was hoping for April class

Wow we're already getting well into May. Really want to hear back soon now- before you know it, class dates will be in the back half of the year!

Yeah, I was hoping for something late March or April. I checked with my POC and that was the earliest available.

Back
Top Bottom