Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

For those that plan on staying at a hotel, are you taking any pets with you? I would like to stay at a hotel but I have three cats so I’m not sure that way would work out, if I would have to pay extra per day per cat, etc.

I just got medically cleared. Still waiting to hear back about security.

Each place have different policies. You will have to do your own research for each place. From what I've seen for most of them that accepts pets, you will have to pay a onetime pet fee.

Last edited:
For those that plan on staying at a hotel, are you taking any pets with you? I would like to stay at a hotel but I have three cats so I’m not sure that way would work out, if I would have to pay extra per day per cat, etc.

I just got medically cleared. Still waiting to hear back about security.

I put my pooches up for adoption. Kinda sucks, but the career has to come first. I think they'd be better off with someone not working long hours.

I put my pooches up for adoption. Kinda sucks, but the career has to come first. I think they'd be better off with someone not working long hours.

I went through the academy single dad’ing it to two dogs. Was able to go back to Anatole most lunch breaks to take them on a walk. Maybe you just shouldn’t have gotten them in the first place.

I went through the academy single dad’ing it to two dogs. Was able to go back to Anatole most lunch breaks to take them on a walk. Maybe you just shouldn’t have gotten them in the first place.
They were rescues with behavioral problems. First off, I'd be paying Anatole for everything from new carpets and dry wall to furniture and appliances by the time I checked out. Secondly, the moment I shut the door, they would bark and howl at the top of their lungs which is probably not ideal for neighbors. Lovely dogs, but they have issues. They will be going to a nice couple who have the ability to give them the attention they need.

Idk why because I literally have no knowledge on any ATC but I get the feeling that I want terminal
If you want to get sent to the middle of nowhere and pander towards your superiors, then Terminal is for you!!! On the real, Terminal is cool if you can suck it up a wee bit.

Hm
If you want to get sent to the middle of nowhere and pander towards your superiors, then Terminal is for you!!! On the real, Terminal is cool if you can suck it up a wee bit.
hmm at least they give you a decent amount of options to choose from. Most enroute is in major cities right? I guess I should be wanting that because I’d like to be in Houston

In the CIL letter, did anyone else see "congrats on your acceptance of the following position....ATCS-2152 Terminal".

I thought you weren't suppose to know your placement yet.

Back
Top Bottom